weather hates the thought of......

me workin on my SR and finishin the conversion! planned to spend a couple of hours on it today to tidy up interior loom and properly fittin manifold and put on braided brake lines and woke up to this! ragin isnt the word, were in march ffs!48EB5B69-orig_zps2f5adb73.jpg

You should come live down in norfolk, no rain or snow, just cold. Then try having a driveway of mud, id much rather it snowed so all i get is cold and wet rather than cold wet and muddy!

Starlets looking a bit sorry for itself atm as well but rolla looks cool!

You should come live down in norfolk, no rain or snow, just cold. Then try having a driveway of mud, id much rather it snowed so all i get is cold and wet rather than cold wet and muddy!

Starlets looking a bit sorry for itself atm as well but rolla looks cool!

she does look sorry for herself mate, not had alot of love lately but 1 good day of decent weather and im gona get stuck right in.

now have 96spec stalks, ignition leads, hopefully the bottom rad hose and power steerin hose and add that to fittin the fuel pump with them itl b a shit load closer to turnin over

and the rollas runnin sweet, 135k on the clock and gave it a beatin, kickin every1 of its 89horses ryt in chasin an audi on the b roads earlier cumin back from pickin up the stalks.........the 4efe loved it lol

Edited by PaulStarletSR

Get a eleccy heater and get inside the car and do the stalks and pump, could do them whatever the weather like that. Come on man dedication to the cause :p

Although eleccy heater and fuel :s lol that might not be a good idea haha

Edited by morgey

Get a eleccy heater and get inside the car and do the stalks and pump, could do them whatever the weather like that. Come on man dedication to the cause :p

Although eleccy heater and fuel :s lol that might not be a good idea haha

Last thing you want is a leccy heater with the fuel pump lol most paranoid time with my car was doing the fuel pump lol that first key turn when you finished pluming it in just doesn't feel right lol

Last thing you want is a leccy heater with the fuel pump lol most paranoid time with my car was doing the fuel pump lol that first key turn when you finished pluming it in just doesn't feel right lol

Yeah its weird to think you have wires on crimp connectors floating around in fuel, i was majorly paranoid about mine first time, but thats nothing out of the ordinary as i spend most my time expecting my car to break something anyway haha

Yeah its weird to think you have wires on crimp connectors floating around in fuel, i was majorly paranoid about mine first time, but thats nothing out of the ordinary as i spend most my time expecting my car to break something anyway haha

it must be a paul thing then because im identical to u that way lolol

She's a good looking thing isn't she? Not for sale though I'm afraid though mate :(

dont make me punch u on the knob....... 20 quid will cover it!lol

whenever she goes up for sale, id like first refusal please

I looked at the weather forecast at the beginning of this week and got excited when I seen it was supposed to be sunny this weekend.

Well what a load of bullshit that was eh? Snow is coming, snow is coming! grrrrrr

It's proper wank here really deep like Upto just under your knees :(

Luckily i haven't had to move the V Today not looking forward too tomorrow though when I try and go to the girlfriends.

Got soo much stuff to do on the glanza aswell.

Well im going out to work on the GT regardless, got tomorrow plus monday and tuesday before i go back to work. Need it running asap because i dont have a daily anymore and walking to and from work through winter has been the worst thing ever haha.

Cmon paul, get a big fuck off gazebo over it and you'll be sorted !!

Well im going out to work on the GT regardless, got tomorrow plus monday and tuesday before i go back to work. Need it running asap because i dont have a daily anymore and walking to and from work through winter has been the worst thing ever haha.

Cmon paul, get a big fuck off gazebo over it and you'll be sorted !!

lol gazebos cost money mate and sumthin that i aint got at the mo :cray: