Owner Location Map...

First thought was also thieves, and even by postcodes is a bad idea as they narrow an area alot too, as above there is a location under the avatar, thats plenty imo. Even a post limit means nothing, the wrong sort of person would happily spend a yr or whatever raising posts and watching builds progress knowing they get a treasure map after x amount of posts. Soz dude, nice concept but not a goer imo.

A town or city under your avatar is substantial enough. And everyone thats been on here a while should know where abouts local-ish members are anyway i reckon.

And wasn't san andreas the best game ever, christ i was still in primary school when that came out !! Wheres my ps2 haha.

A town or city under your avatar is substantial enough. And everyone thats been on here a while should know where abouts local-ish members are anyway i reckon.

And wasn't san andreas the best game ever, christ i was still in primary school when that came out !! Wheres my ps2 haha.

If you have a ps3 you can download it to your system for £11 :D GTA3 is £7 and so is vice city :D awesome

for security reasons in NI, i would not want my location known to anyone outside of friends and family, esp given what happened to my car a few years back. the mainland is one thing, over here is a different matter althogether.

Phil.

x2 to that Phil, Joyriding is shocking in N.I.

Way to many negative things for something like this.

If someone has something against you and see's you have a "ukso" sticker on your window.

They type in the website, find your car, find where you live..

And of course theifs..

Just overrall a bad idea, might be 1 or 2 positive things, but its totally out weighed by negative..