MY MR2 ALLOYS HAVE BEEN ROBBED

they normal dust caps or any kind of special ones? just makes identifying them easier

i expect they'll smell of cherries?

^^^ I'm willing to guess they smell of cherries aswel lmao

The dust caps are quite rough as the sandblasters didn't take them off (doh). There's also a few light marks that were made when the tracking was done, also the tyres have slight inner wear from camber.

Haha they smell of suntan lotion (poorboys wheel sealant) :p

Gutted to hear this mate :( doubt they'll come this far down the country but ill keep an eye open for you!

i fucking hate seeing this happen to decent hard working people who have worked hard for what they have.

really sorry to see this bud, i hope they turn up undamaged for you ASAP!!!!

Phil.

FUCKING DIRTY LITTLE ROBBING FUCKERS!! hope they get caught and ya get them sexy wheels back dude ill keep an eye out for ya!

So sorry to hear this bro :( will keep my eyes peeled for you Just a thought wat if u made a pic of them with all the details on it n it can be shared on Fb with all the diff car clubs in the area ??

Thank you fellas! Yeah I posted up a public photo saying what's happened with my number on it etc

i've spread the word to people i know in surrounding areas dude shall let you know if i find out anything

Cheers man

cctv and an american pitbull is a must!

Yeah we're looking into CCTV systems

Police came round this morning and had a look at the garage etc also realised the cunts stole my brothers BMX! They've asked for pictures etc which I'm about to email, and that they would circulate details round to other stations and that

Thanks for that, saw it a little earlier. I don't think they're mine, I had one or two spots of damage which I can't see on those

Also he mentions MR2OC on there, I doubt a thief would do that. However, it was listed last night so I will ask an innocent sounding question eg paint code that was used..

Cheers O!

Tobz I had a proper look on both ebay and Gumtree. Two grey sets on ebay, one was before the theft and the second was last night. The 2nd one was listed by someone on MR2OC that does refurbished sets and he's up North so I don't think it's him.

I've saved searches for new 15s on ebay and will be keeping my eye on gumtree too

More than likely to be sold as just a set of alloy wheels probably to a local corsa or nova owner (mind you there not 17"+) but they may well pop up on a car in your area if they change colour it'll be something like rattle can black! Keep your eyes peeled!