got my seats and harnesses today

p4pb10447747.jpg

p4pb10447758.jpg

and i test fitted my number plate surround. painting it this weekend and fitting it properly (once i work out how to make the reverse lights work)

p4pb10447766.jpg

also removed my bumpstrips and sportif stickers, still have to get the gunk off somehow.

the seats came with fixed rails, does anyone know if sliding rails are compulsory for an MOT?

Sam.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the boot surround think I might do this to mine

bit of a crap picture but you might get the idea of fitting the reverse lights,, don't mind the wiring part this was for someone wanting to make the bottom lights work as sidelights aswell

glanzawiring_zpse263c325.jpg

primed and ready for paint

p4pb10452419.jpg

my new floor mats thanks to my girlfriend, fairly tacky but they look sweet in the car! (shit picture alert)

p4pb10452427.jpg

also got the wiring sorted for the reverse lights, and gonna run a wire from the existing fog to the old reverse light so i can have a fog either side, ill be painting the inside of the old reverse lens red aswell. saves buying different rear lights for the sake of a reverse!

also, is anyone interested in buying my wheels? need them gone to free up funds ASAP :)

Sam.

Thankyou.my first ever car lol. Pulled 90.9bhp on dyno! I bought it with 105k on clock, i got to 154k and the engine decided to shit it self. Rings went. Done alot to this car aswell. Here check these

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-G3Cyhahts

Flames,

Smoke lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3yub4eKsKkc

keep up the work man. Look foward to seeing more!

Thankyou.my first ever car lol. Pulled 90.9bhp on dyno! I bought it with 105k on clock, i got to 154k and the engine decided to shit it self. Rings went. Done alot to this car aswell. Here check these

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-G3Cyhahts

Flames,

Smoke lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3yub4eKsKkc

keep up the work man. Look foward to seeing more!

Thanks!

90.9bhp?! What had it had done to it? I'd love to get mine up around that power.

Sam.

To be honest mate i only had that decent air filter what actually gives you a lil bit of bhp. Rolla mani and a 2 inch system from mani into a 3 inch box. Sounded great. Had 6 runs and each run just kept pulling until final 2 and sat at 90.9, its great as my goal was always to have Vtr's Phase 1 and Phase 2 and it done a bloody great job!

Your making me want another salmon!

I hope i get my house in a few months what comes with a garage and will defo consider getting another!

To be honest mate i only had that decent air filter what actually gives you a lil bit of bhp. Rolla mani and a 2 inch system from mani into a 3 inch box. Sounded great. Had 6 runs and each run just kept pulling until final 2 and sat at 90.9, its great as my goal was always to have Vtr's Phase 1 and Phase 2 and it done a bloody great job!

Your making me want another salmon!

I hope i get my house in a few months what comes with a garage and will defo consider getting another!

thats exactly what mines got at the moment, no idea what its producing. quick for what it is though :)

oh, and get another one mate. you know you want to! ;)

anyway, new year so new wheels!

was originally going to buy some staggered 7j and 8j bullets off a mate but another lad local decided he was selling his bullets cheaper that were wider - 15x8j all round and et0.

had to space the fronts out 10mm to clear the brakes.

Opinions on the wheels?

p4pb10473721.jpg

p4pb10473713.jpg

p4pb10473711.jpg

Favourite pic so far.

p4pb10473707.jpg

next on the list is get the glanza plate surround on and the false floor sorted and carpeted. then try find the funds for a livesports rear wing!

Sam.

Sorry dan but this is full of win. You got competition ;) Makes me wish I had actually bothered doing anything to the salmon, but I just couldn't hack the lack of power steering!

Edited by Billy SR

As said on fb dude, looks awesome, you painting the centres?

cheers dan! im in 2 minds about the centres. i think they look good as they are but want to see what they look like pink, might photoshop them first to get an idea

Sorry dan but this is full of win. You got competition ;) Makes me wish I had actually bothered doing anything to the salmon, but I just couldn't hack the lack of power steering!

thanks :) did yours not have power steering? mine does and its a sportif aswell...

Looks mint with them wheels on!

thanks man :)

this looks smart as dude, as said above you planning on painting the centers or going to leave them?

cheers morgey, not sure yet. gonna photoshop them pink and see what they look like. im rather enjoying the silver as they were freshly painted before i got them,

Looks awesome mate! :)

cheers! :)

Wake me up when vtec kicks in plate recess where did u get that?! I need one

bought it like that from Matt ep91 glanza on here, its just a sticker. he should know where to get another :)

Really loving those wheels mate, whole car is looking pretty smart! Keep it up :)

thanks!

sits lovely mate, love the wheels!!

cheers :)

Damn! How is that fitting okay?! Looks immense, what size are the tires?

haha thanks, and no idea! i thought they would catch but got plenty of room and its even lower than before! i cant even get my scissor jack under it 8) and the tyres are 195/45/15 mate