Grid V 15x7 ET20 195/50, will they rub?

You sure :p... Depending on what suspension he's on.., I'm sure I asked the same question not too long ago as I was looking at the same wheels... Was told even et20 would catch on lock.

Positive.

Just fitted 15x8 et25 to my mates GT and its fine

15x7 et20, is only very minimally out of spec. Youll have problems if your slammed

And i might recommend 195/45s instead of 50's. but it will work

Hmm that's the thing I don't really wanna touch the arches if possible :/I've m running Meister R with a cusco panhard rod if that helps?

same suspension and wheels as my mate had also I have a picture I'll upload when I find the wire to my camera I have one on my phone but it's not clear I'll try uploading it later anyhow, his offset was 0 though looked like a gokart!

Yeah looks good but I'm just worried about running

Amjad, the lad before me lowered the car on springs and knack weed shocks and it rubbed the paint of the arches, had to repaint them so don't fancy doing them again :/

they look great. love the wheels. pretty much exactly what i want but i want a stepped lip tbh. what are they tyre specs on them do you know?

the rears look more stretched from pics. two very nice looking gt's though

Very surprised that they dont rub! Im running 25mm spacers on my V with TE37's think they are +37 and they used to wreck my tires before i had the arches rolled

You guys that have rolled them, did you get the arch lip inside treated with something to stop water from getting trapped and making it rust? That's the only thing that worries me about rolling arches

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...