Carbon goodies are the win on the green mate,

I just got my carbon spoilers on and they look so good with the green.

Can't wait to see your fitted

Gary

Yeah mate i no, carbon and green is a awesome, i love it in the sun when i see my carbon and my bumper shining it looks so lush. No doubt it'll be fitted by the next time your down this way mate.

mate mate mate mate mate mate!!!

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!

You rock rock rock rock my socks OFF!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to see that baby fitted!

Phil.

Lol, cheers Phil :)

Damn so its no longer a secret (check the other thread) :D lol

Gonna look special mate :harhar:

Lol, yeah i no mate thought if i was gonna put that thread up, i would reveal it. :p Cheers dude!!

thats going to look mint liam i cant wait to see!!

Cheers Mr B, Hopefully it'll be fitted this week so it might be on next time your down here :wub:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i did a sexwee, that carbon is lush!!

Nice one :wub:

I know mate, it is very very good quality carbon. Best ive seen i reckon :harhar:

Gonna look even sweeter mate

Cant wait to see this.

Cheers mate!!

• 2 weeks later...

Right fitted the Carbon Yesterday after a week of waiting for the sealent to arrive :). Fitting went well although it was a bit of a pain to get it all aligned properley, and then the sealent was being a noob!! But oh well its fitted now and it looks lush.

Still gotta get the exhaust re-aligned as i caught it on a speedbump the other day and it kinda ripped the bracket off :thumbsup:

PICS!!!!

DSCF2418.jpg

DSCF2419.jpg

DSCF2415.jpg

DSCF2416.jpg

DSCF2417.jpg

Also fitted the SPS Clear belt cover, but cant really get any decent pics of that.

DSCF2421.jpg

Random Picture that i like :p

DSCF2423.jpg

What you reckon??

Looks awsome mate!!

Back is deffo missing something though and they gay ass standard rear lights need to go :thumbsup:

Why does your car look so stupidly shiny all the time, I fooking love it :p

Oh my god that is fucking lush!!!!!!!!

Cheers matey :thumbsup:

Looks awsome mate!!

Back is deffo missing something though and they gay ass standard rear lights need to go :p

Why does your car look so stupidly shiny all the time, I fooking love it :p

Cheers Lew, thanks for changing the topic titile aswell mate. Yeah i no as i said on MSN i have plans for the rear lights but just not sure which ones to go for yet,lol.

Looks shiny mate because ICE is the most awesome cleaning product in the world and it gets a LOT of it lol. Talking about like a full bottle lasts about 3 weeks :p .

carbon fibre glanza spoiler and 98 spec rear lights would finish the car off nicely.

Glanza Spoiler is never gonna happen, well i have no plans for one i love the TTE one makes it look a little different.

Looks superb Liam. :)

You've got good taste :p I am looking forward to see that rear end get better with lights/spoiler.

Keep up the good work mate, and of course the top spending!! ;)

Cheers mate, Only thing i think i want to change on the rear is the Rear lights now, im on the look out!!

top spending lol, your only saying that because i have a bought like all my parts off you this month. Haha.

Cheers for the comments guys

that is SO awesome that i have saved half those pics into my EP parts archive for safe keeping!!!

awesome choice mate, looks absolutely outstanding!!!

looking at the rear, i can kinda see what lewis is talking about. HOWEVER, before u shout at me, i 100% agree that the TTE spoiler should stay, i love the look of the TTE spoiler with the glanza skirts, thats partly why i loved SiCaln's SR so much, its just a great look. late spec or reflet lights would be nice, or even carats, there's no green ones around that I can think of!!!!! have u considered keeping the TTE spoiler but adding a ducktail to it?? in either carbon or paint?? i cant decide which would look best, carbon would go with the lip, but then paint would tie in real nice with the TTE spoiler and help make the carbon lip stand out just that little bit more - just thinking out loud. plus i think i'm the only one with a duckarse on a UK spec bootlid rather than on a glanza bootlid conversion!! so u and I would be the only ones i know of!!

Phil.

that is SO awesome that i have saved half those pics into my EP parts archive for safe keeping!!!

awesome choice mate, looks absolutely outstanding!!!

looking at the rear, i can kinda see what lewis is talking about. HOWEVER, before you shout at me, i 100% agree that the TTE spoiler should stay, i love the look of the TTE spoiler with the glanza skirts, thats partly why i loved SiCaln's SR so much, its just a great look. late spec or reflet lights would be nice, or even carats, there's no green ones around that I can think of!!!!! have you considered keeping the TTE spoiler but adding a ducktail to it?? in either carbon or paint?? i cant decide which would look best, carbon would go with the lip, but then paint would tie in real nice with the TTE spoiler and help make the carbon lip stand out just that little bit more - just thinking out loud. plus i think i'm the only one with a duckarse on a UK spec bootlid rather than on a glanza bootlid conversion!! so you and I would be the only ones i know of!!

Phil.

Arr no way i made it into your EP Archive im so priviledged :thumbsup:

TTE Spoiler is defo staying i reckon, at a recent local meet i was the only one with one there everyone else had Glanza spoilers. And i love the shape of the TTE one, and how it makes the back that bit more squarer if that makes sense.

I know your probably gonna shout at me but i dislike the ducktails so i wont be adding one of them to my car unless i can be converted to liking them. But thats gonna be hard to do :) .

If someone made a TTE one in Carbon i would be straight in there though.

Liam

Your car

It's awesome

Cheers MJ mate. :p

i donbt like it :thumbsup:

I LOVE IT!!! looks awesome mate!! cant wait to see her again!!!! :D

Lol, i was gonna say im gonna make you like it next time your down this way!! Next time you see her will be JAE, Yes??

looks really nice this bud, that lip is just sexual. I reckon to top it off get some 98spec rear lights though. That rocker cover looks lovely and a wicked logo hehe.

Whats next on the list??

chanelle x

Cheers Chanelle, yeah i love the lip its a really nice Carbon Weave aswell. I dont like the 98spec rear lights :p theres to much going off on them for my liking.

Rocker Cover might be going back to a normal colour soon though as the paint on this one has started cracking :D

very nice!

ive got a green n/a just like yours....gonna start working on it when i get a job :p

Green N/A FTW!!! good luck with it matey.

Nice arse :D

Mitch

Cheers matey!!!!

looks fantastic liam :thumbsup:

hats off to you on the project mate!.

ive got a little n/a project of my own now :p

Cheers dude, and yeah mate ive heard hows that going?? You'll have to bring it to MFN so i can have a gander mate.

loving this matey carbon FTW

The Carbon Splitter FTW! :p

Thanks guys!! I might have more Carbon coming soon. Im just trying to sort that out as we speak :D