• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

once upon a time i wanted mine matt how naive i was! So glad i changed my mind

It is Jennis first car does that count? lol

no1 will be flatterin this im afraid lol

To be fair if she hadnt bought it, it could well have been flattened by now.

We got it dirt cheap as it was a bit ropey but she didnt want to buy a minter and then possibly ruin in with a bash with something sill.

Think of it like this weve left all the nice ones for you lot to destroy ;)

Think of it like this weve left all the nice ones for you lot to destroy ;)

haha really?

I've saved an SR that was ropey as fuck and turnin it good and when im "finished" with it, it will be better than it rolled off the factory floor.

all you had to do was get amjad to do his buffer magic on the paint and shed come up a treat LOL

haha really?

I've saved an SR that was ropey as fuck and turnin it good and when im "finished" with it, it will be better than it rolled off the factory floor.

all you had to do was get amjad to do his buffer magic on the paint and shed come up a treat LOL

Fair play to you by all means.

Can you buff out chassis damage aswell?

Its had a pretty bad bash at some point, it doesnt look bad now but under front right of the body work some of the under stuff is out of shape.

Not to mention the wing is all battered, looks like someone took a dent out with a hammer lol

pick up wings and bumpers dirt cheap man, mines had had a smash aswell,had to get a new rad and crash bar,slam panels next to be replaced with sumthin new......so crack on lol

Thats all well and good if you bought it in the eyes of fixing it up.

This was bought as a cheap run about as her first car, cheap to buy insure and run.

Its tediously economical!

A second hand wing probably costs more that the whole matte black respray and we had fun doing it in the sunshine too!

Jennis next car looks to be an MR2 aswell for anyone who might want to know lol

scrappy would probly give u a wing after hagglin for 25quid

And then id have to get it painted unless i found a good one in the right colour which could mean digging threw countless scrappys.

Jennis next car looks to be an MR2 aswell for anyone who might want to know lol

And then id have to get it painted unless i found a good one in the right colour which could mean digging threw countless scrappys.

tin of paint of ebay.....6quid.....half an hours effort......free.......savin your car from lookin like a bats shite....priceless!

tin of paint of ebay.....6quid.....half an hours effort......free.......savin your car from lookin like a bats shite....priceless!

But id need to take far more care than i did with this!

The colour match stuff off ebay is crap i got some for my civic, it doesnt match and it can out all orange peely.

At the end of the day it was super cheap which is what she wanted and if we didnt have it it could well be coke cans buy now.

I just dont see the loss lol

Cause it looks like shit lol.

Who cares how it looks, it still serves its pupose!

I think your just jealous personally ;D

If you wanted ive got my old 6p2 wings in my shed, still straight and cant see any dents, can have them for cheap ;)

any publicity is good publicity, need a dildo gear knob now haha

Im thinking about buying it when jennis had enough of it and ratting it eve more just because im loving how much its winding up the purists!

Think it needs more Honda on it... :p

its not "purists" doing all the shouting though.

a true EP "purist" wouldnt turbo an SR. ergo, it aint EP purists giving off.

i say rat the f**k out of it. dump it on steels, RUSTY steels, obnoxious exhaust, and a roof rack with a rusty old bike on it.

f**k it. do it!

Phil.