Something terrible has happened!

its not "purists" doing all the shouting though.

a true EP "purist" wouldnt turbo an SR. ergo, it aint EP purists giving off.

i say rat the f**k out of it. dump it on steels, RUSTY steels, obnoxious exhaust, and a roof rack with a rusty old bike on it.

f**k it. do it!

Phil.

I guess that is true.

Im thinking more of the StarletOC purists then?

If jenni has her MR2 by then i may well do that and get a stand ticket for Japfest.

Ill want pride of place on the Stand though :p

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not "purists" doing all the shouting though.

a true EP "purist" wouldnt turbo an SR. ergo, it aint EP purists giving off.

i say rat the f**k out of it. dump it on steels, RUSTY steels, obnoxious exhaust, and a roof rack with a rusty old bike on it.

f**k it. do it!

Phil.

i am a purist but i changed my plans on this 1 to be a decent 1 of a kind, so invalid comment this time am afraid phil. youll all see the mixture of SR and unique-ness when shes done

You know what man, do what ever the fuck you want :)

Done.

Lifes too short to worry about paint.

You should have went flat blue! Get the trim off....please

That would look even worse!

I agree about the trim though but Jenni insists it must stay :(

i am a purist but i changed my plans on this 1 to be a decent 1 of a kind, so invalid comment this time am afraid phil. youll all see the mixture of SR and unique-ness when shes done

getting a response to that was like shooting fish in a barrel. too easy lol. i do enjoy a bit of afternoon banter.

"unique", perhaps. "pure SR", debatable. die hard EP enthusiast, undeniable that you are. does our forum have any 100% purists? only one that I know of, and he's an interesting man from The Costa Del Vogie with a Show Room Spec build. Only "purist" I've met in 8 years.

point of these posts, none. i was bored in work and thought i'd goad someone into some banter.

daniel hit the nail on the head. simple as that.

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

Im kinda lost?? Who cares what they have done with it? Its their car and more importantly its a starlet so im up for watching the progress what ever direction it takes and weather its to my tastes or not. And cant wait to see the reaction when my 4wd gets its new budget paint job haha!

Na i quite like it and tbh all the negative coments are making me lol, the more i look at it the more i love it :D

Haha glad it's not just me then :) I know I don't understand all the hate, it's only meant to be a laff!

<3

Sorry Paul, it's not one of a kind... Rob bower, bourkey etc. but none the less it will be cool.

When was the last time you saw a matte black n/a with batman trim? That's one of a kind

Saying that, I was toting batman stickers on my old n/a...

I have no shame haha

Sorry Paul, it's not one of a kind... Rob bower, bourkey etc. but none the less it will be cool.

When was the last time you saw a matte black n/a with batman trim? That's one of a kind

I have no shame haha

Certainly not something you see everyday!

There are a few more batman stickers to come yet aswell.

Im also going to try and find a 'Why so serious' sticker after all the misery xD

getting a response to that was like shooting fish in a barrel. too easy lol. i do enjoy a bit of afternoon banter.

"unique", perhaps. "pure SR", debatable. die hard EP enthusiast, undeniable that you are. does our forum have any 100% purists? only one that I know of, and he's an interesting man from The Costa Del Vogie with a Show Room Spec build. Only "purist" I've met in 8 years.

point of these posts, none. i was bored in work and thought i'd goad someone into some banter.

daniel hit the nail on the head. simple as that.

Phil.

lol its ok phil, i love banter too 8)

I have no shame haha

maybe not atm but if you give me time to finish it,then yes, it will be 1 of a kind. that i can assure u. only daveEP and _shaun_ know half my plans so keep watchin :thumbsup:

Do it. Funnier thread :p I sticker bombed the interior of my green diesel primera the other day just to brighten it up a little bit lol saves me from feeling like a coffin dodger! Go bloody nuts with it lol

EDIT: currently hunting for a whopping light up dildo gear knob for it too ;)

Edited by Addymk2

Matte black is the sexiest colour ever, just has to be on the right kind of car, has to be a track slag looking thing, nightspirits ep is the best example of an ep i have ever seen. Exactly how they should be built.

Just tell your bird to get rid of all the batman shiz lol

http://s752.photobucket.com/user/JapLuvA/media/1-1_zps6327ffa6.jpg.html'>1-1_zps6327ffa6.jpg

http://s752.photobucket.com/user/JapLuvA/media/2_zpsa2ba6d38.jpg.html'>2_zpsa2ba6d38.jpg

Edited by wssoR

I say let them do what they like to their own car. Is diversity that keeps things exciting on this site. Makes a change from the billion varis rep/cruise rep/ sr into glanza reps that have been flooged to death now on the ep91 shape body.

Fair play first cars a first car. Matte white would have looked awesome! But it's her car if she wants that that's fine, it's a damn sight better than some of the shit some people doing to there ep91's. Keep at it, do what the fuck you like, make it different. No need to be a sheep now!