More new wheels and a mates glanza

I like them, some 10mm hubcentric spacers will finish them off nicely!

But they WILL corrode, a mate had a set on his EF and they were amazing new but did have loads of lacquer peel later like all polished Rotas..

I'm looking at getting some hubcentrics next so should be alright like I said I did not want to get grids as every one has them now including vag boys but also did not want something in a bright colour got these to be different :) n amjad apparently there's a years warranty on them so if they corrode before then I will be on contact with rota

Thanks bud I want it to look clean and Mint instead of the 'RACECAR' look lol

Undetstanable bud, I sold my grids for the same reason and my v is sat on its track wheels for 3 months whilst my new wheels get made and shipped over its a pain but we must do these things to be different !

Undetstanable bud, I sold my grids for the same reason and my v is sat on its track wheels for 3 months whilst my new wheels get made and shipped over its a pain but we must do these things to be different !

Wheels are about the only thing now you can be different with a car these days, don't get me wrong I love grids but when I got out and see 3 mates with polos repping them I just felt I did not wanna be looking that way

I hate dished wheels etc,but they look sexy as fuck!

And thanks that's a good comment it's nice to change people's opinions on styles of wheels :) I did gamble it really as just bought them with out ever seeing a pair in real life

They look top dollar mate. If they corrode out of warranty, you can sand all the polished face back and polish it up, light scotch over and re-lacquer

Thing is lacquer will probably corrode again

I remember somebody posting something to protect lacquer-less metal finishes, but can't remember what it's called. Was about £60 and protects for months apparently

Thing is lacquer will probably corrode again

I remember somebody posting something to protect lacquer-less metal finishes, but can't remember what it's called. Was about £60 and protects for months apparently

Without a doubt mate. Best thing you can do with these wheels is never kerb them and keep them ss clean as posible

I've aint kirbed a set of wheels for years so touch wood I won't Kirb these lol and I wash my car every day with out fail so they will be kept well clean and will try get a sealant on them Aswell n appreciate all the comments always good to get people's opinions :)

absolutely love them ... fluck away with any one who doesnt like em.... nothing better than something different

and a friend of mine had the exact problem and he covered the rims in clear coat ... they did get a little shiny but it never corroded then again we dont have snow and shit in the Caribbean

Edited by rasslenny

absolutely love them ... fluck away with any one who doesnt like em.... nothing better than something different

and a friend of mine had the exact problem and he covered the rims in clear coat ... they did get a little shiny but it never corroded then again we dont have snow and shit in the Caribbean

I was thinking of clear coat on them but then fort they got a warranty and I dout I will still have them when that runs out :)

I was thinking of clear coat on them but then fort they got a warranty and I dout I will still have them when that runs out :)

Ah cool i can't wait lolz,

by the way what j & offset are they?