its all gone abit pete tong

Guest Enzo

PMSL @ that thread. I really dont think putting up an insulting picture is enough to get banned. I thought it was hilarious to be honest. :D

That post is nothing compared to things that get put up on most of the forums I read. Think the mods are wound up too tight :D

It's like a well furnished lounge with leather sofa's, a high ceiling and everyone is chatting quite quietly with a real feeling of space

u know the sh*t

like a chillout room decked out by ikea :D

Ah the joys of moderating - glad I don't have to worry about that here! 

One of the main differences of this site is the relaxed atmosphere.  It's like a well furnished lounge with leather sofa's, a high ceiling and everyone is chatting quite quietly with a real feeling of space.  No overcrowding or traders trying to sell their wares.

In fairness it sounds like there is more going on than the forum posts show so I can't really comment.  Just thankful it hasn't happened on here or TGTT.

Regards,

Jay

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This site is great its like a small community lol

Personally I don't think you can solve any bitching like that without a good ol' fistfight. It's all talk behind the computer. Did notice them having a quick jibe at one another on our forum but it never came to anything.

decked out by ikea

Bad backs all round then? The loudoun in mauchline used to be an old cosy pub where you could enjoy a nice sunday pint in front of the fire till it got taken over and turned into an "ikea" bar... have to sit like you've got a pole up your arse because of the fancy-dan stools they've got. (dunno where that rant came from but it seemed appropriate for the post topic :D )