Stay well away from RHD Japan

Alright first off this happened just over a month ago and I was waiting from paypay to be able to put up a final post about everything, I have emails there that I can post up on request if people don't believe what I'm saying tbh I wouldn't have believed it myself so I wouldn't blame you

So about a month ago I done some deals with them coming to the amount if about 2500 odd euro of parts and del. everything was fine paid them up front payments were cleared and they got all payments that was asked. So I was given tracking numbers for everything I got parts sent seperate because I was able to knock off about 1100 on del by not sending them with the same company like when does that happen? Anyway parts were sent from my account on their site, received the first item got a call from customs that I had a package here and 350 customs bill payed that and it was forward for del, got it in and turns out to be something that I didn't even order and wasn't ment to come to me, which ment my package was going to someone else! This happened twice

Got straight onto them and had dealing with a guy called Russell Hobbs, he told me that the order was fine he doesn't know what I'm talking about, I showed him my order for the first package and even with him saying that they messed up the orders that it wasn't his problem and " once the order leaves here that's its out if our hands ". That was the last contact he would give me for a full 7 days I sent him a email within 4 days that I was putting in a PayPal claim until the sort out the mess and I actually receive what I paid for. So low and behold within 20mins of putting in the claim he was back on giving out telling me to take the claim off and how dare I do it, I told him that I wanted my parts and that I was out 350 euro over their mistake which I would have to pay again once my part came in. And I cannot get a customs refund on the mistake I was told. Anyway he went and held all other order deliverys and got back saying that I wouldn't be receiving the other parts until I took off the claims. I told him that I would be opening claims then for everything that I have bought and wouldn't remove them until I receive them

This is when it turned nasty, Russell Hobbs of RHD Japan then tried black mailing me. He said and as said I have all the emails there that he will over value all of the items so that I would be screwed on customs! I shit you not so he said that he was continuing to send the rest if the parts I didn't open a dispute on them but sure enough all the items that came in through customs were massive on price lucky enough I saved all the invoices from when I paid so I just sorted that out with customs and I paid what I was supposed to

So that left the other packages still not right, I had to pay from my own pocket del on a cage that was was ment to go to rbz that I had them for and also pay to get other boxes to me that were sent to the wrong address thank fuck I knew everyone that things were being del to, I done that because PayPal was taking too long to come up with a solution

I called PayPal loads of times and what was coming out of RHD Japan was scandalas back and forth saying that its agenst their terms and cond to sent items to different addresses even tho they were sent by them to 3 different addresses and then the clincher they taught they were smart by updating the last PayPal claim with a tracking number stating that I had received the items but it was the tracking number from the first batch pasrts that actually arrived properly, I got onto PayPal and showed then the original tracking numbers and they were caught out straight away!

So I'm delighted to say PayPal didn't take anymore shit from them and I received back the money it cost me to sort their mess out, I had 4 weeks if pure hell fighting with them along with being out 350 euro I'm just glad it's over

I've been dealing with them for years and this has to be the worst by far I have ever experienced from any company and they should be ashamed of themselves, I just taught I would warn people about them, Russell emails me half way through it all and says we will be deleting your account once all this is finished up with and I said there is no need Ill do it myself lol I made that decision weeks ago

Also lads if your still going to be using them do not set up a PayPal agreement or if you have to make sure you don't pay with that PayPal told me because its a agreement there is no logs to which to say what that money was actually used for I'm blessed because I paid some normally in a external window with a invoice they said I wouldn't of had a come back if I had if just paid with the agreement

That's it anyway if people need to see the emails I can sort them out but I'm sure you can just take my word for it lol you have been warned

Well Russell Hobbs is a finance adviser here in Ireland lol

Total wanker to deal with lads just cocky bastard I'm glad now he got what came to him, and you know what the saddest part is all he had to do was to sort out his mess which he had to do in the end anyway

Russell Hobbs @ rhdsupport

Was talking a lad there about 3 weeks ago and I told him what was going on and knows who I was on about he had a issue last year he said and had to deal with him aswell he said he was a wanker about it all aswell lol

I've only ever bought a cruise gear knob, and the other week an ep91 bride rail for the passenger side, my only issue was after paying £120 shipping on the rail the courier turned up and charged me £15 more in taxes...other than that no issues but I'm certainly sceptical of using them now

Thats bad mate, can't believe they couldn't see their own mistake? I know on their site is says to make sure the items are the correct items for the correct car before you buy, but that obviously wasn't the case that needed to be resolved here.

Atleast you got it sorted in the end though, we know to stay away from Russell Hobbs lol.

As said I've use them loads of times and it had always been perfect but when things went sour that's the level that they were playing at, Russell admitted that they made the mistake but were not willing to sort it out what so ever they even said to send the items back to them and they will send them correctly proper joke like

I would advise people to stay well away from them anyway not sayin this will happen to you but if it does then you will be in with some heartache and to be blackmailed and that from them was disgraceful after me paying them everything that was asked of them

This is not hard to believe.

I paid £600 for a Carbon fibre splitter from RHD, it turned up damaged and it was a nightmare to do a claim on it. After much arguing and speaking to PayPal (lots) I did get most of my money back, it was enough to put me off using them again though.

fuck i was gonna order a sard fpr from them but have decided not to bother after reading this....

Putting the value of the items up is the part that gets me the most! Thats properly out of order, not sure where you stand on a legal point of view because of it being a japanese company but you'd imagine you could get them fined or something for that kinda behaviour.

Glad you got most of it sorted in the end tho mate!

Shocking. I bought an Ogura clutch release bearing from them back when I was getting the car on the road, and they kept me well up to date and were really good throughout the process, so to hear all this is surprising to say the least!

It's just a shame that they seem to have a lot of parts available that you can't really get elsewhere unless you go via contacts in Japan and importers.

Just for clarification, this is bidJDM and bidJDM warehouses and order systems, not RHDJapan. This is Russell.
All of this occurred because the customer asked for a deal, we set up one for him to take advantage of with LCL shipping that would have allowed him to save thousands of pounds. There is really nothing we could have done outside of apologize and let the PayPal claim go through to arbitration as our account manager suggested we do as well as make sure that all invoices are correct in price and there were no mistakes in that.
Long story short without revealing personal data, customer emails from a phone very infrequently and many times a tad incoherent with mistakes in spelling, and grammar so communication has never been perfect. Customer managed to get across that he wanted discounts and "best price". So we set everything up to ship LCL to one port in Ireland in order to ship everything to one place and allow customer to save thousands in shipping. This is the best way for massive discount with our service of bidJDM. Consolidation with LCL or FCL can save a massive amount. After setting this up by getting him a dealer account approved and upgraded and getting all the items in the warehouse and staff prepped for this order to be packed together and shipped to one location customer disappeared and stopped emailing. I emailed a few times asking him to follow through with the order because the warehouse was ready to act, but no reply. That weekend while the sales office is closed and without any communication, customer ordered something without saying the deal we worked out verbally was not interesting to him and that he wanted things shipped out separately. I apologize for not pushing or calling the customer more to be sure what his intentions were. bidJDM warehouses run automatically and set to receive dealer orders based on preset dealer destination. Perhaps it was an oversight on programming to not have each order physically checked before going, we apologize for this oversight but there was an agreement set and it was not told to us that customer would not follow through on. I understand that in the email age verbal agreements may not mean much, but we still believe in them and the warehouse staff was told to ship everything in this customer's locker to the same place and it would all ship together shortly. That one cage slipped by them and we apologized for that. Customer account has been changed back to customer and this will never happen again.
Customer did contact PayPal to claim but in this case he claimed all the orders made with PayPal over the past 45 days. Meaning all orders claimed even ones that had not even been related to this. At this point there was nothing we could do but defend ourselves to make sure that we don't loose money on all the other orders that shipped flawlessly. We apologized for any mistakes on our side but it did not seem the customer was interested in apologies or amicable solutions but claiming on everything possible to claim against us and make the price as high for us as possible.
Anyhow, we would like to invite the customer to contact us privately if he is in need of anything and ask that the forum refrain from name calling and other issues which are not directly related to the issue of a broken verbal agreement and shipping mistake. Thank you and please stay tuned to bidJDM for further improvements and features. :)

Russell where do you get off saying that my spelling and grammar was off and you couldn't understand me the only time I email you was because the orders were wrong

I NEVER received one apology for anything that went on, you wouldn't get back to me for a full 7 days after it all started and You only got back to me after I put in the claim

You still blame that lcl crap in your mistake I placed the order with dhl and ems get over yourself like that's what I paid for on the site with invoices and your still going on about something we talked about doing but never went ahead with

You would want to quit while your ahead Russell before I start pulling up emails in exactly what was said by you and also maybe I could sent them to your office aswell I never put in a complaint but since you still think your in the right about it all we can go in that direction

Answer me this Russell did you or did you not say

1. That the messed up order was not your problem?

2. That I wouldn't be getting the rest of my items unless I removed the PayPal claims?

3. That you would be raising the value if the items so that I would have to pay more with customs?

Don't forget I can copy and paste your words straight from my emails so don't be coming on here all nicey nice saying you done all you can you done nothing for me the only people who sorted this out was PayPal and I dropped all the other claims when I actually received the items that I had paid for which I was advised to do by PayPal

Mods this shouldn't be hidden either this is my experience with the company it needs to stay up its 100% fact and if people have anything good to say they can add to is also