Japfest 2 picture thread and also a massive thank you to all

Well as there's already a thread about it il take this oppourtunity to say a big thank you to everyone for today. As the title said we were awarded best overall stand at Japfest 2 by Adrian flux. We got a lovely trophy and John did a brilliant interview on the loud speakers to everyone about the club. We were also awarded £500 off tickets for next years show which will be a massive reduction per person in ticket prices.

Here's the trophy

null_zps8fc9b532.jpg

null_zps40974b8f.jpg

So a massive thank you to everyone who attended you earned it and represented the club brilliantly. Well done everyone we had a brilliant day out, lovely weather and seriously got the clubs name out there. After many years of dominating the japfests with huge numbers it was lovely to see out club get this award.

Also big thanks to John for doing a great interview and also to Mr Bower for sorting out our new flags and banners which looked awesome and the team who presented us with the award said they really tipped things in our favour so thanks very much rob

Well done guys now get those pics up

Viva la UKSO

Edited by Steve GT
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!

What a day, unfortunately I had to leave at half 11 due to lack of sleep and the heat being too much.

But apart from that, it was a good day, enjoyed the drive down and also meeting some faces.

North east convoy.

01_zps0e713efc.png

01_zps782fa7fb.png

Edited by Critic

Nice to see a few people today stand looked great, was over with td with my glanza. Performed great on track even in the heat just wish I had more time as was just getting used to the circuit and ran out of time. Have a video from inside the car just got to upload it some how ha :)

link to my pics on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151728141461068.1073741837.700306067&type=1&l=c064f41d2c

feel free to tag yasens :)

will get pics on here when photobucket decides to work haha

looked through these some sweet pics buddy

Quality day ! nice to see everyone as usual :)

had a great time on track!

Heres my GoPro footage :)

http://youtu.be/qE9K7oTewP4

it looks wicked been buddy bet it was great

Great day and amazing news that ukso won the best club stand award!

Kp performed excellently on track, good choice to take it instead of my impreza this year.

Some more starlet owners should track their cars, mines 31 years old and manages a 200 mile round trip plus track session on its 54bhp 3k engine.

Doh you missed mine out :-( lol