UKSO Wins Best Stand @ Japfest 2!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats guys! When John was interviewed, did he talk about the club or just whore his car out like he does on facebook? :p

All about the club and all our mediums that can be followed, fb, ,twitter, , instagram and here :)

John

well done every one was a very good day. sorry i was only on the stand for like half hour i went to have my car db checked for going out on track and i thought it was alot easyer to park in the track parking. was loads of lovely cars and 2 lovely ladies followed me in to the show in a ep82.

Was a great day. I left the stand around 11:30 for the track time and like Mark-tozer, it was easier to leave it in track parking. Well done for winning the trophy, well deserved. Far better than the MX5 stand, quality is better than quantity.

Well done lads, shame I didn't get chance to leave my car on there with you lot, track took up all my day, I didnt manage to see even a quarter of the show! Awesome day out though!!

Well done lads, shame I didn't get chance to leave my car on there with you lot, track took up all my day, I didnt manage to see even a quarter of the show! Awesome day out though!!

Your glanza was awesome!

We were loving it. :thumbsup:

Well done guys! :) Had a quick look at the stand and spoke to a few people. Was mega busy sorting all my lot out all day!

Stand was mega busy though :) Some well tidy Starlets on display.

Jamie and my brothers old one (ep-azz) were both mega quick on track.

Think you were behind me liam, just after leaving junction 23 services. We both gave it some gas off the roundabout i had a red tommy mak evo infront of me!

Then you snuck off and pulled in infront in the queue somewhere lol

Yeah that was me buddy! :) knew it was you so thought i would give you a bit of turbo chatter lol! Yeah mate sorry if it seemed like i was pushing in but the stand i run was all in front of you can i needed to show them where we were so i had to push infront of my mates Imprezas! :lol:

Haha i know me and my mate were like, bet he's doing that on purpose, i had a feeling it was you but wasn't sure till i saw you on the TC stand

i was trying to make some noise but i have to get mine to about 7500 before the throttles take over the exhaust :lol:

Yeah i figured as much all your Tc cars are so clean, and the gt86 mmmm yes please!

Haha i know me and my mate were like, bet he's doing that on purpose, i had a feeling it was you but wasn't sure till i saw you on the TC stand

i was trying to make some noise but i have to get mine to about 7500 before the throttles take over the exhaust :lol:

Yeah i figured as much all your Tc cars are so clean, and the gt86 mmmm yes please!

Yeah i was :p haha! it went well mate you managed to pull away a little bit :)

Cheers mate, were all just a good bunch of guys who spend silly money on cars haha! yeah Jonathans GT86 is lovely, cannot wait to see it when he gets his next set of wheels! Hes just ordered some Work Meisters from Japan :)

Yeah i was :p haha! it went well mate you managed to pull away a little bit :)

Cheers mate, were all just a good bunch of guys who spend silly money on cars haha! yeah Jonathans GT86 is lovely, cannot wait to see it when he gets his next set of wheels! Hes just ordered some Work Meisters from Japan :)

She does well for an n/a :p

Haha i well it shows mate thats for sure!

Sounds like its only getting better, deffo going to need some pics of that when he gets them! You guys going to Jae?

She does well for an n/a :p

Haha i well it shows mate thats for sure!

Sounds like its only getting better, deffo going to need some pics of that when he gets them! You guys going to Jae?

Indeed mate, mines running shit, only 0.5 bar :(

It will buddy, keep on eye on the page as any updates on any of the cars gets put up on there. Not sure if you already like it or not? Hell yeah mate stand space is already booked :)