Banzai- Ryan McCluskey- Fastest Glanza

Nice car love it! But why the Glanza s bonnet?

There will e some contenders soon to this I recon. It's running mad bhp for a standard but modified internally engine

and dont forget, the magazine writes WHATEVER it wants.

maybe in this instance Ryan is happy with the article, but in many cases people get slagged and laughed at by their peers for things they didnt say, information they didnt give and slogans/headlines they never suggested/wrote.

friend did an article yonks ago, and they took the liberty of saying that he was the first person to start importing starlets to Ireland lol or something as equally ridiculous.

i wouldnt put to much weight on the words written about an owners car in a mag bar those within quotations.

Phil

maybe in this instance Ryan is happy with the article, but in many cases people get slagged and laughed at by their peers for things they didnt say, information they didnt give and slogans/headlines they never suggested/wrote.

friend did an article yonks ago, and they took the liberty of saying that he was the first person to start importing starlets to Ireland lol or something as equally ridiculous.

i wouldnt put to much weight on the words written about an owners car in a mag bar those within quotations.

Phil

Yeah it does say it's not even a starlet in the article so it's never gospel but it doesn't take anything away from Ryan's work.

Yeah it does say it's not even a starlet in the article so it's never gospel but it doesn't take anything away from Ryan's work.

agreed not to take anyhting away from the owner at all, just that the writers take serious liberties repeatedly to make something sound that little bit more dare i say it, abnormal.

they are writers first, tuning purists second at best, usually not even that.

Phil

And if youve seen this go at crail or knocky then you'll know it gets used like it should !!

Hell yeah! lol

Nice car love it! But why the Glanza s bonnet?

There will e some contenders soon to this I recon. It's running mad bhp for a standard but modified internally engine

why not a Glanza s bonnet? no need for a bonnet scoop.

"standard but modified internally engine" doesnt make sense, the only thing thats standard are the cams.

Phil

Ive also heard stories about magazines writing a load of rubbish but Simon took a lot from my build thread, Fair enough he didnt know too much about starlets but he did a fair bit of research about them, i was happy with my feature, who's gona say no to a feature when they get asked?

Edited by Ryan-11

This is turning into a big testicles thread for no reason ...

Every starlet with this amount of bhp is a credit to our community!

And as socks said this is the most power for now ;)

Standard but internally modified engine probably just means its the engine it was given from factory rather than an engine change to a 5e or something.

Congrats on the article though! I want a passenger ride! Haha

Ive also heard stories about magazines writing a load of rubbish but Simon took a lot from my build thread, Fair enough he didnt know too much about starlets but he did a fair bit of research about them, i was happy with my feature, who's gona say no to a feature when they get asked?

Thats good, sounds like a decent bloke :)

Phil