*97* TD04 Glanza... round 2 replacement

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8466550B-89C6-41A8-A2E0-44A45D11E978_zps

Temporary replacement shed while i decide what to imort

Its jacked up in this photo. Started a diy gloss back respray, nice to have a car i dont give a shit about

Edited by Ollieh17

Definetly starting to miss this. Just a shame that little things can drive you to breaking. Still very sour about buying a FAKE WASTEGATE OFF A SITE ADMIN

So you have been refunded, had an apology from the seller as they never knew it was fake and yet you still whine about it like a little girl?

So you are slanderously accusing him of selling fake goods? So as he is a trader, surely you should go to trading standards if you believe that? Didn't you actually make money from the situation if I heard correctly?

Picked this up to today. Missed the starlet and wanted something similar however wanted something different and a bit more unique.

74E97977-1D7E-41E0-B625-86417F456D97_zps

Should be running around 150-160 forged engine hybrid turbo front mount and a few other bits. Real clean

Very nice, how do these handle compared to a Starlet?

ummm tbf i drove it home to find the spare wheels the guy whipped on were very bald so not a fair comparison, also only on lowering springs. But it holds the road well obviously suffers from torque steer and will spin in third. just feels alot more lively and nimble compared to a glanza even though a glanza is light

Edited by Ollieh17