*97* TD04 Glanza... round 2 replacement

Ollie that is looking/sounding the tits :D

Excited for you pal.

There is another chap I saw the other day in a black glanza down at KFC Cheltenham, nice lad but didn't really know much about what he'd purchased. I think our conversation lasted a whole minute before I realised he wasn't what you might call an enthusiast....

Never mind

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a black one locally was sold up north a while ago, apart from that i thought the rest had all moved on. I saw a gt going down shurdington road a few weeks back. Thought it may be you

Probably could tbf, may give it a go. I have one already in 205 black which is mint so was just gonna chuck it. But may be worth something to someone

Definately save it. 98 spec bumpers might even be discontinued now if i remember right...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually drove it off the drive and round the close today. Different Clutch and no power steering took some getting used to! After filling the gearbox up with the drain plug out, very messy drive.

Fully lowered on miesters so may need highering a bit

A3E8C835-C6D8-48BC-9401-55B4D31C0145_zps

Edited by Ollieh17

Yeh failed haha. Handbrake ineffective, no horn, abs light and a few bulbs. Handbrake cable was my fault for fitting them wrong haha. Retest tomorrow :) exhaust passed emissions and everything ;)