*97* TD04 Glanza... round 2 replacement

Turbo kit has sold and now looking for a full stainless kit now preferably top mounted. Engine is bare now which gave me a chance to clean the engine right up. Painted a few of the little bolts fuel rail mounts etc, and doing the block soon. Also have a cusco lightweight fly wheel to fit and need to get round to ordering a complete gasket set from iddy.Being held up and purchases because my paypal has been limited.

7430C13E-2DC5-448C-A9DA-A68DDE0394F4_zps

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abs delete kit came today thanks to chris-14a. Also ordered new turbo kit from wepr.td04 drag style with bonnet exit screamer.

Now just need to order the race soec rocker then can start building the engine back up.

41E44550-6F51-4441-B39C-DB6655BC7E9D_zps

got the last bits painted up and just needing fitting this weekend now. Fully polybushed engine mounts and racepsec rocker cover should be here soon too!

The turbo kit coming

9B8440B8-9928-4C99-87B7-B804F47CA476_zps

not sure what turbo im going to run yet, may go back to a tf035 or stick with a td04. Am a bit worried the turbo will look a bit small on the manifold setup, but gonna get the housing polished to make it look a bit more special

got the last bits painted up and just needing fitting this weekend now. Fully polybushed engine mounts and racepsec rocker cover should be here soon too!

The turbo kit coming

not sure what turbo im going to run yet, may go back to a tf035 or stick with a td04. Am a bit worried the turbo will look a bit small on the manifold setup, but gonna get the housing polished to make it look a bit more special

The turbo kit coming

That looks amazing dude !!! And i want a polished housing aswell ! Makes it just look neater i think

The turbo kit coming

Sweet pic ;p

• 2 weeks later...

Been slowed down as my mate has been unable to come round and spray the bay so have been stripping the suspension down. Bought a sand blaster so will blast all the parts and paint them up with new bushings.

Also this weekend started on the flase floor.

8102EB4D-E8AA-4810-8BBD-107546788A74_zps