*97* TD04 Glanza... round 2 replacement

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a risk and won that unbranded chipped Plug and Play ECU on ebay. Hopefully get it fitted asap and get the fuelling checked locally and dynod. After that can focus on the bodywork. Need the front bumper resprayed, ducktail sprayed and fitted and wheels sprayed with new tyres.

These are the wheels. Unsure what colour to go. Black and stealthy or a brighter colour

_35_zps181922b8.jpg

Turns out the unbranded ecu i won off ebay is fucked, which is really disappointing. Car does just doesn't pick up underload and can here it missfiring like a bitch. Just hoping the guy sticks to his word and refunds me.

Guys agreed to send my money back so coulda been worse. Shame though as woulda saved loads off a branded plug and play!! Frees up some money for tyres for the new wheels.and yeh gonna go black👍. Just need to decide on what to do now. Get some sort of ecu/piggyback or just save up for a new car

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to go td04 at the end of the month and run it at 0.8bar waiting on mapping.

Got my wideband installed (temp position) to keep an eye on things. And need to wire up all the sensors for my other gauges.

null_zps0e754a7d.jpg

null_zpse52ff190.jpg

Not sure why it shows 0 on the photo tbh!