*97* TD04 Glanza... round 2 replacement

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of bits on the way, emanage blue, fpr, fuel pump and electronic boost controller. Booking it in for a map next month at Engine Tuner. Just need to fight the selling temptations! Itll be worth it!

• 2 weeks later...

64A1164C-C29F-4A0C-B4A3-314C62F49E87_zps

Shitty picture i took of the glanza at a failed krispy kreme. Car looks like shit with a 98spec bumper and no lip lol. Alongside is my mates Spec C and another mates EVO 7. Both around 450-500 bhp.

• 4 weeks later...

Looked very clean yesterday mate, did you have any luck with the GTI-R?

Cheers bud!Neither of us were able to get hold of each other :( Signal was shit for me at the circuit. Still in talks so will see what happens.

I have yeh. Im moving with my girlfriend who works literally 2mins from the house so she wont be using her car. I can then use her micra daily and have a weekend/play car in the garage.i can afford to run insure the car etc. just cant justify the 3k plus id need to spend to get the glanza to the performance level im after from a play car

• 1 month later...

yeh i change my mind like a girls changes her knickers(i hope).....but turns out i can't afford fuck all else decent now im a proud houseowner. So instead planning to whip the engine out fix the few small oil leaks, new clutch cambelt swap and a tidy up. Do all the bushes and stuff then ready for mapping spring 2015 i hope.

• 2 weeks later...

woot im digging the seats .. also your into purple ? you should ebay ... rota grid purple ... just take a peak at them you will be amazed at the beauty they are i bought a set myself and should be arriving this week or next since i live on a island shit takes long never know you might like it aswell

woot im digging the seats .. also your into purple ? you should ebay ... rota grid purple ... just take a peak at them you will be amazed at the beauty they are i bought a set myself and should be arriving this week or next since i live on a island shit takes long never know you might like it aswell

im into purple but not rotas really haha

yeh i change my mind like a girls changes her knickers(i hope).....but turns out i can't afford fuck all else decent now im a proud houseowner. So instead planning to whip the engine out fix the few small oil leaks, new clutch cambelt swap and a tidy up. Do all the bushes and stuff then ready for mapping spring 2015 i hope.

Sounds like a plan, might as well keep her now mate as most of the work is done. Good luck with the house also, that's my next move I'm dreading the financial side of it.

James

Sounds like a plan, might as well keep her now mate as most of the work is done. Good luck with the house also, that's my next move I'm dreading the financial side of it.

James

got so close to selling it but few things went wrong and couldn't sell someone a duff car... so its left here haha. Not much i can do apart from from fix it up and decide what to do after that. but the days of wanting a s14, gt4 etc are gone now with a house.