*97* TD04 Glanza... round 2 replacement

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not bad in the vid mate o.4 ??

are you still on stock feuling like that ????

Not even 0.4, boost gauge is showing around 0.25 haha. Spring should be 0.4. Yup stock fueling, have a wideband and all is fine on boost. Plan to up it up to fuel cut checking the wideband along the way. Turbo pulls amazing through the revs, alot better than a cr9

Those bottle caps look ace on there !! Also the TF035 seems a nice choice of turbo, i've a TF035HL comp housing sitting here, need to match it up to something.

They were only meant to be temps but really coming round to them. Yeh the tf is awesome, good power and little lag

• 4 weeks later...

Getting tidied up, bumper repainted, new civic rad and fan refurbed wheels fitted and will be up for sale..... Full for sale ad coming soon

Edited by Ollieh17

Im moving out soon and just keep piling money into this. Gonna sell it save the money, buy a mx5 or something weld the diff and have fun. Then come xmas time have 6 or 7k for a scoob or evo

Get it up to 1bar :) I've been running a tf for a year now and it's great spools a lot quicker than my old td04, plan is to go forged and see how much I can get out of it :)

4efte is good with td04 when you are with high compression set up, with low compression tf035 is the way. Meanwhile ,the limit is 1.2b where as 1.4b for a td04

my set up with a vf35 is a 10.5 compression and it is very impressive at 1 bar...

Edited by ramses

Im moving out soon and just keep piling money into this. Gonna sell it save the money, buy a mx5 or something weld the diff and have fun. Then come xmas time have 6 or 7k for a scoob or evo

Money will fly out your arse faster than you can obtain it when owning a evo

Thats a bad compromise I'd just stick with the glanza, youl only regret selling it. And you will chop you cock of when an ep comes flying past you down a bypass

I know a evo will be worse but, i mean no offense by this.. I can't justify putting so much money into a 17year old hatchback that is getting no younger. At least evos etc are a bit more 'grown up' and bigger etc

I agree Ollie but the only thing more grown up about the evo, impreza etc is the size and much as i would love to own either I'm sure it will burn a bigger hole in your pocket than our little starlets ever will...

Also if you are that way inclined you are going to chuck dollars at whatever car you have.

Good luck in whatever you do mate

• 2 weeks later...

Cars staying for a bit now because i couldnt find really anything in my budget that id want to swap it for!! So..have a brand new 98spec bumper on the way from rbz and on the look out for a lip. Next month or two is mapping time, unless again i wanna get rid again lol