*97* TD04 Glanza... round 2 replacement

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

response with a tf035 will be awsome , it is better than a ct9 hybrid for me at a very very low cost

Haven't heard many opinions on tfs tbf. Glad you like it!! Keen to see what it'll be like. Turbo was only £60 so alot less than a ct9 hybrid

Finally got it all running. The fitment for the flange on the manifold was absolutely shocking. The wastegate wouldn't fit without hitting the fan. Even went to a scrappie and bought a civic rad. Still hit the fan. Had to cut the fan done to stand any chance.

Little taster video, sounds ALOT different than ct9. Only 0.4bar atm

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Ollie_Haynes/313BFE5D-F1C6-4D11-ABB9-66D424F3AC2E-50635-00001BFFBC3A7C37_zpsb0f66d1c.mp4

Couple of days on the tf and i love it. Turbo spools up a bit slower if not as quick as my old ct9 and pulls the whole way through the revs unlike before. Only on 0.4 bar too.

Quick bay shot

null_zpsf2da8dd8.jpg

Need to sort the rad out but was a temp fix for £20 from a scrappy. The wastegate port on the manifold is too long and caught the fan and radiator so took some bodging. Not really sure how to get round it otherwise. Even just avoids a half rad

Get it up to 1bar :) I've been running a tf for a year now and it's great spools a lot quicker than my old td04, plan is to go forged and see how much I can get out of it :)

Get it up to 1bar :) I've been running a tf for a year now and it's great spools a lot quicker than my old td04, plan is to go forged and see how much I can get out of it :)

Still on standard ecu atm while i save up for mapping. Would like to get 220-230 out of it!

What size turbine housing you guys running? Don't forget MHI have about 4 options of housing for this turbo. I have the maps here :-) also comp cover options

What size turbine housing you guys running? Don't forget MHI have about 4 options of housing for this turbo. I have the maps here :-) also comp cover options

No idea tbh! Just standard from a forester