My local Club doing something really really cool for a mate

Need to share this with you :)

I am part of a club called shootall and we don't have a forum, just a facebook page and a whatsapp group that keeps us chatting all day long. Its an invite only (if you are sound) club where everybody gets on really well and shares the same love for their cars together. We have become a kind of family of friends now and the other night we did something for one of our mates in the club that he didn't expect lol.

The man in question "John Boakes" is one of those really sound guys and lately shit has been happening from all sorts of places and he has been low and really loosing his love for his cars as well. He owns the recently featured time attack white uk integra dc2 in Japanese performance magazine which has since taken a beating from vandals and is now in the process of being put back to standard. He has also bought his one dream, a mazda rx7 fc which is currently off of the road and needing some work as well, which he was loosing interest in..... until Friday .

I recently found and purchased a really rare set of volks, one of which was damaged in 5 x 114.4 and he noticed that they would fit his rx7. After saying yes mate you can have them for a cracking £200 lol a plan came into action. we all secretly chipped in a few quid and bought them for him, sent the damaged one to my brother for repair and then all met at the pub Friday evening for the reveal.

I had to fob him off for weeks whilst we did this as he really wanted them and in the end his face was one of so much happiness it was amazing

http://youtu.be/C34BOxD3S8g

Ends up the volks are so bloody rare he now has a set of wheels worth a mint lol lucky him.

This is amazing mate :) really really amazing. This is what the car scene is all about! I run Tokyo collective which is run pretty much the same as your shootall group in which we are all a close bunch of mates and its invite only! Like us on Facebook buddy :)

Properly awesome thing to do!