cj performance

ha ok il take that reason, wont really bother me if there accurate or not just for show really,

does any other trader do them??

All available on eBay pall had mines 18months now and still not had a problem

^^^^they're not really. The only one thats hard to get is the pressure gauge, i've been hunting for over a year for one. the others come up all the time.

right now between ebay and BidJDM there's EGTs, boost and i think a temperature or two floating about. and there's usually a vacuum about too.

actually....the matching rev counter is stupid rare. i know of one.

Phil.

all genuine.

I've collected all of mine bar one off BidJDM.

and in all honesty i've never spotted a fake one. they're mostly all used, although not ALL of them, there's two black faced EGTs sitting on ebay right now brand new never used (EL1s, not EL2s). and you can pay anywhere from a few quid all the way to £140+, all for the same styled gauge lol. its madness.

the biggest problems is getting them with all the wiring and sensors present. wiring is usually there, but getting the sensors can be a turd.

i've linked quite a few of them in my wanted thread as i've been searching for a pressure gauge.

Phil.

all genuine.

I've collected all of mine bar one off BidJDM.

and in all honesty i've never spotted a fake one. they're mostly all used, although not ALL of them, there's two black faced EGTs sitting on ebay right now brand new never used (EL1s, not EL2s). and you can pay anywhere from a few quid all the way to £140+, all for the same styled gauge lol. its madness.

the biggest problems is getting them with all the wiring and sensors present. wiring is usually there, but getting the sensors can be a turd.

i've linked quite a few of them in my wanted thread as i've been searching for a pressure gauge.

Phil.

ahhheeeeeem! boost gauge was from me hehe :p (if you still have it lol)

ahhheeeeeem! boost gauge was from me hehe :p (if you still have it lol)

hence why i said "all but one" lol! that one came from you sir, and yes i still have it! the only reason i'd change it would be for an electronic version, and theres no way i'm doing that! last thing i need is more wires!

Phil.