Toyota starlet ep82 gt turbo Silver

Year:1995
Model: Toyota starlet ep82
Tax: 6 Months
MOT: 12 months
Mileage:169025 km/h

Description:

Hi Guys,
Im putting my pride and joy and much loved and cared for Toyota Starlet ep82 gt turbo mk3 up for sale. If you know me and my car? then you will know how hard this for sale add is.
The car was first registered in the UK on 01/08/2008 and i acquired the car on 29/07/2010.
The car is a 1995 and the colour is 199 metallic silver, for its age it is in very good condition, the car is hardly used and spends most of its life sat in a heated garage as i have a work's van. Its got 6 months tax and il put 12 months mot on it before sale the car never see's rain or snow as the gt has been a summer car for the last 3 years, the car has been taken off the road in the winter months which again is left in a heated garage….this is reflected in the car's paint work with not being left outside in the rain/sun, the paintwork is near spot on with no fading or lacker peel etc. The paint work is really nice
Aswell as the outside the underneath is just as clean with not seeing the winter roads the car has not suffered any nasty salt injures so not one speck of rust on the car anywhere!!
As said the car is a 1995 on a N reg which is the last of the starlet gt turbo era its got 169025 km/h which is around 105000 miles the clocks still reads in km/h and has never been changed to miles/mph. (mileage will go up if the sun comes out)
This gt feels like its done less then half the miles its done!! it feels really tight no knocks or bangs nasty noises etc.. the gearbox and clutch are all in perfect working order with a new exedy clutch last year again no nasty knocks bangs gear crunch's in any gear never in the 3 years has the gearbox crunched a gear or not wanted to select a gear.
All the breaking system is in perfect working order with newish disc's and pads front and rear aswell as a hand break overhaul last year.
The suspension is the rare Special SR's with Tein lowering springs again all in perfect working order (paint on them isn't the best) but they don't leak nor knock/bang. It comes with both keys and a full clifford cat 1 alarm with both fobs and a built in turbo timer.
The car really is a pleasure to own and drive and has been for the last 3 years it will be very sadly missed. If i could keep this car i would in a heart beat but sadly thats not feasible so its time for somebody else to enjoy.
The car is in relatively standard form with the only mods being the red recaro seats that WILL BE TAKEN OUT BEFORE THE SALE and standard mk3 gt seats will be back in its got a full genuine Blitz lm front mount intercooler (polished) a de-cat down pipe and a full Blitz Nur Spec exhaust, a Walbro 225 fuel pump its always ran standard boost on the ct9 up and till 4 months ago then i had a TD04 fitted and mapped on the Apexi Power FC at .9 and 1 bar but these will be taken off the car and will be sold running the standard ecu and ct9 turbo. The car has never been ragged while in my possession its very rarely been took to red line and its never been took to a track or a drag strip its been my pride and joy so never had the urge to put my car in that potential situation!! I'm a keen car enthusiast and mature driver not no boy racer.
Exterior……
The exterior of the car is in above average condition in my eyes, it never fails to gets attention and complements. I've been round Starlets long enough to know a good one and trust me this gt is a good one!! yes you have your little niggles but nothing major yes its got age related marks but for a car of this age with what i believe to be the standard paint (I've had the paint all checked by a paint depth meter) and its got a solid reading across the whole car with not one sign of rust anywhere there are a few stone chips and marks to the bonnet but this must be accepted with the age of the car. (17 year old on its original paint)
Its got 15" Rota grids wheels which have been powder coated black with very good rubber all round its also got a rear whiteline ARB and a Seat Cupra R front splitter.
The car has been detailed and cared for with only the best products on the market inside and out while I've owned it.
Interior……..
The Interior of the car is exceptional with everything in perfect working order - no marks, bits missing broken/.missing parts etc. The gt seats are mint with no holes rips etc and the dash is still all complete no holes drilled for any gauges etc..the map reading light WILL BE TAKEN OUT BEFORE SALE.
dark/smoked rear side glass and the best part its still got the full air con!! which these days is very rare…it will come with a Kenwood cd/mp3 player.
Its got the very rare and fully working clean ace roof mounted dehumidifier which smells lovely and lights the whole inside of car up and the full starlet mat set including the boot mat and the illuminated key barrel.
Engine………
As said the engine has 169025 km/h on it but it drives and sounds like one with a lot less mileage on again this is down to a couple of things…not being ragged its whole life and always been serviced on time with the best products. this gt has given me and my missis many a happy days out and i can glady say its never let me down once - Good old Toyota!! its never failed to start nor given me any trouble while out and about the car has always been serviced using the best products - Silkolene pro s oil and toyota for life coolant and only ever genuine Toyota parts used (every receipts to prove) every 4000 miles. The full blitz lm front mount intercooler has the front polished and the top pipe polished which looks nice and clean and with the full blitz nur spec and a de-cat down pipe sounds well to. Its got a little battery aswell as a few bits have been powder coated white which include the rocker cover the front strut brace and battery clamp which look really nice and clean and set of the engine bay off really well.
Overall……..
This car while being with me has always been my pride and joy and as said its always been garaged, I've loved this little gt turbo and have put a lot of time into what you see in front of you today a lot of starlets have had new paint body kits messy bodged work carried out etc… not this one!! this is near on standard with the standard paint which has been looked after to the max and there is every receipt and bit of paper work over the last 3 years all documented in the folder…..its just time for me to move on and give somebody else the fantastic opportunity to use and enjoy this Toyota Starlet gt turbo for many more years as said the car receives comments all the time when out as you just don't seem to see them like this anymore as I've been told many many times Ismile) if you require any more pics or any pics took from a certain angle then please don't hesitate to ask i will gladly take some or better still come and see the car for yourself!
Reason for sale…….
After 3 great years of successful motoring and solid Toyota reliability and pure driving fun I feel I've out lived the little Starlet gt and we need something bigger so i believe the time has come to move on this isn't a decision I've took lightly and I've been tossing with the idea for some time now but there lies the problem I'm not getting any younger so i think I'm ready to make the step? In my ownership I've loved every minute of the Starlet gt turbo and I've been into my Jap cars for many of years now and I've owned a few over the years such as RX7's MR2 turbos etc…and although the Starlet is only a 1.3cc i must admit I've enjoyed this gt the most.
The car can be seen day or night in Sheffield and is in a well light warm garage and can be placed on ramps to see how clean the underside of the car is! please bare in mind i work 5 days a week so weekends or one night through the week is fine by me for viewing and I'm confident the first genuine person to see the car will buy.
The car will come with the following ep82 optional extras…
Special SR shocks.
Roof mounted Clean Ace.
Full Starlet mat set.
Rear boot mat.
Illuminated ignition barrel.
Over the years I've collected quite a lot of some very nice and rare Starlet ep82 bits…...these will be for sale separately after the sale of the car.
Please lets not have any comments on the price we all know you can buy a shitter of a starlet thats been bodged to death!! why bother? if you are after a well looked after Starlet then you have found it!!
Last mot mileage….168400km/h
Mileage now….169025km/h
Thats in 11 months!!
Price: £2600ovno

Pictures:

1CACB00D-8EE6-4030-ABBA-879774F0DE6C-138
520DB4FC-29AB-4E63-9010-D87514FE8E0C-138
08661FD2-D09A-488C-B386-42ABD7D7DCA6-138
D289D87A-3615-48B9-9FCD-071F3916BB4C-413
90540935-D027-43BD-B2FD-7BCDAC7F4537-138

Contact Details: Pm me on here or drop me a phone call if i dont answer with work please leave a message and il get back to you asap.

077602 84385

Many thanks,

kind regards,
Drew.
Edited by Socks

Mint example, this is gorgeous, good luck with the sale dude. :-)

Thanks dan, top man.

definitely the nicest colour of the GT's, such a clean example too, wish i had a silver one :(

Yeah i always like the gt lines in silver looks lovely.

Iev Seen this gt in the flesh and it is an absolute beaut glad to hear that the power fc worked out nice for you mate :)

Dale

Hey dale, thanks buddy really appreciated and yeah the power fc is an awesome bit of kit mate loved it. :thumbsup:

Why have i never seen this on the fourm?? If i never owned a gt and where buying one THISS!! would be it. :) what an example! simply stunning. And very well priced too imo. glws mate. will be a shame to let it go. :/

S14?

Thanks for the offer buddy but im not after px.

lol homo.

good luck with the sale bud, u wont need it anyway. fuckin mint, best 1 for sale at the mo id say!

Haha Thanks matey really appreciate the nice comment top man. :thumbsup:

Ahh no way man! Why for you tempt me so bad! May spunk my student loan straight away if this is still around end of September lmao

No car is worth getting in debt for Ryan mate but im in no rush to sell to be honest matey. :)

This is awesome seen the car is person very clean example and well looked after.

GLWTS mate.

Thanks Craig top man, :thumbsup: The first genuine person to see yours will buy buddy!!

Glws drew.

Can vouch for this car seen it a few times its a very very good example!

Thanks Liam :p Like you ive got something called.............ocd when it comes to clean cars mate, not a bad thing!!! :D

Why have i never seen this on the fourm?? If i never owned a gt and where buying one THISS!! would be it. :) what an example! simply stunning. And very well priced too imo. glws mate. will be a shame to let it go. :/

I never post pics up Dave kind of keep myself to myself kind of thing but more then happy to show and talk to people when out meets etc..who knows it might not sell. :)

And thanks for the nice comments really appreciated.

So much wants :(

8)

Ahh no way man! Why for you tempt me so bad! May spunk my student loan straight away if this is still around end of September lmao

You should Ryan !!! Certainly wouldn't have the same experience with this beauty unlike the last one :)

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

It turns out the prospective new owner bought a glanza closer to home and never even got to see the gt so she is back up for sale.

I took it for an mot on saturday and the mot guy gave me some really nice warm comments about the car he said he did his apprenticeship at toyota over 20 years ago and over the years he had worked on a few but couldn't believe how clean the car was outside and underneath we had a good chat while he did the mot really nice cleaver guy i will gladly pass the mot stations number on if anybody wants to contact him for confirmation. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Drew.

The first person to come and see the car bought the car!! so the car is now sold and with its new owner. :sad: enjoy mate, i did!! :)

Edited by drew 007