Anyone raced a audi s3 or focus rs ?

My mate has an 09 S3, basic mods and a map, mine pulled 5 or so car lentghs upto an indicated 150, he then wound me in and would have probably came past if i hadnt braked. Clocks said 165 and AVCR said 148, he reckoned 165 but i dont know! Fast cars when fettled..

This was on VF24 1.1Bar...

As many of you know I'm a massive S3 fan but I was shocked when a remapped 58 reg Sportback couldn't pass me in an almost stock Glanza (.8bar, Tein coilovers). We had 3 runs and he couldn't pass me on straight or bends. I put it down to his driving though. Saying that, we didn't get past 3rd gear and I assume he would have eventually passed me if we didn't run out of (private) road. :)

PS. That was a manual with Forge 007P, Miltek and remap.

Its remapped 2.0l leon cupras and the mk5 golf gti's that you want to watch. With an intake and remap my mates leons running 325hp pulls round to 160 rolling in 6th from 60 on a stretch of private road id top out at at 135-140 giving it hell through all gears!