Things you hate thread.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kavan-k, i was more annoyed about my Yaris than anything lol, it was my first car a couple years back and a stupid fucking deer wrote if off. Plus i was about 20 odd miles away from home in the middle of the countryside, and my girlfriend at the time was crying because i'd totalled a bambi. Was fucking shit. And i never even got the chance to eat it either :(

So yeah, i hate deer.

Fuck thats shit matey :( i havent had the feeling of writing my pride and joy off and hopefully never will! *fingers crossed* the crying girlfriends are a real headache though, i experiance that on a monthly basis -_- haha.

On another note about eating the deer, any truth in this, apparantly if you hit a deer in america and kill it, you cant pick it up, but the next guy to drive past can? Wayy off topic and random i know haha

I laugh about it now though :) Just shit myself, glad it went under the car and not through the screen haha. And ohh no man, girly business, lets just leave that lol.

I'd have taken it if it was still whole, i could have scraped some meat off the toyos and peeled a bit from the radiator but it wouldn't be enough for a good Sunday dinner. Unsure what their laws are but i bet they just take em anyway haha.

Hahaha yeah good call, would be up all night talking about that! aww the meat on the toyos sounds delicious! That and some yorkshire pudds :p they likely do the daftys, think i heard that on top gear tbh lol

And i hate when deer run out in front of you when youre bombing down a country road at 3am. I killed my old T sport, and a bambi, once doing that :(

I did exactly the same! Hit a deer at 70 in my old Mk5 Festy and it was fuuuuucked, deer meat and shit everywhere, was hangin'! :/

It horrible ay Phil ? Haha. I think she would have been even more hysterical if id started collecting bambi limbs out of the carnage. Cant beat a bit of venison though !! I reckon my Legacy could take one out no bother.

*goes off deer hunting, right now*

Too right, bastard just sprung out of the hedge, I reckon he'd just grown tired of life and was waiting to throw himself in front of something!

I didn't see where it went after I hit it because it was so dark, but judging by the amount of it left on the front of my car I don't think it went far! :/

I reckon if it was still there it'd just be wasteful to not pop a bit of it in the boot, might as well get something out of it! ;)

Edited by uberphil88

My glanza being at a tuners

Boring poeple

Dole bums

Tag alongs

Saxo owners

And poeple who play music that loud out of a car you can hear the fucker miles away

AND HONDA OWNERS ;)

easy tiger no all Honda owners are that bad but I know what u mean

bowls that are shaped like curved plates and cant hold hardly any chocolate squares

Or when you cant find a big enough spoon or run out of milk before you run out of cereal hahaha