Things you hate thread.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when people write, in the same way that they speak

So mainly Scottish and Geordies.

We are all taught the same English language at school. Use it when writing!!

Also northerners who can't add H and E to 'the' so just say T'

I'm not even going to comment on this properly As I hate 90% of everything that's exists.

Worst things are

Shitty repetitive generic music

Shit modified cars that people think are fast

My hometown of bulwell where everyone is a fucking twat!

Could go on all day

I hate it when people write, in the same way that they speak

So mainly Scottish and Geordies.

We are all taught the same English language at school. Use it when writing!!

Also northerners who can't add H and E to 'the' so just say T'

so it wid piss ye ryt fuckin af if a spoke like this en aye mucker? :p

I've got a new 1, was listenin to tunes and playin pro evo til just before half 3 then went to bed.

nuthin wrong here u might think, well your wrong.

at 7 fuckin 30 A BASTARDIN M , the single lassy nxt doors obviously got a guy at last (shes quite heavy), and im woken from my dream by a guy who is talkin that fuckin loud hes practically shoutin every word and laughin like a fuckin hiyena(both her n my windows open)!

so after 10mins of tryin to get back to sleep n ignorin it,i kneel up, lift the venetians n shout out the window, "FANCY SHUTTIN UP!!!".

all goes quiet, her window shuts, then i hear him soundin disgruntled altho i couldnt make out what hes sayin. personally i dont give a fuck what he was sayin, I've yet to meet him but if he gives me 1 dirty look or cheeky comment, hes gettin a fuckin slap.

first weekend off in a long long time off to a great start because of a fuckin knob.

People who are too easily offended.

When people who put hundreds of dots after everything they write................

95% of TV

Shit music

Unhygienic people

Certain accents

Repetition

Religion (if you are religious dont take offence ffs)

Lots of things :)

I think we'd get on quite well lol

People that say 'hetch' for the letter 'h' its etch people...

People that point at there wrist when asking for the time, i know where my watch is you dick, where's yours?

When im watching a film or programme and someone says "awwww did you see that"! Are you serious? Am i not watching this too?

When you lose something and someone says "its always the last place you look" well fucking done genious, im hardly going to keep looking after i have found it!

People that look down their nose at you.

£2 coins.

Wrinkled and scrumpled up notes.

My glanza being at a tuners

Boring poeple

Dole bums

Tag alongs

Saxo owners

And poeple who play music that loud out of a car you can hear the fucker miles away

AND HONDA OWNERS ;)

When you lose something and someone says "its always the last place you look" well fucking done genious, im hardly going to keep looking after i have found it!.

When people quote comedians claiming they've never seen that lee Evans show :) haha

When people quote comedians claiming they've never seen that lee Evans show :) haha

It actually came of the net, and that probably came off the lee evans show :p hahaha. I have seen them all, going to see him november 2014 :D ^those things do annoy me though lol

I fucking hate pigeons and seagulls.

And i hate when deer run out in front of you when youre bombing down a country road at 3am. I killed my old T sport, and a bambi, once doing that :(

:o i once killed a rabbit with my quad when i was younger and couldn't sleep for a week! You must of felt like shiit! Lol