Negative feedback - Kayble

Swapped my Greddy emanage ultimate for his Jam plug and play through delivery as he's located in Scotland and me in South wales.

Gave each other delivery addresses etc and got his mob number.

...Well im still awaiting my item when he was ment to of sent Wednesday 24hour guaranteed next day delivery, signed for with Parcelforce. Even gave me a tracking number which doesn't work <_< ..Its now Friday and still nothing.

Tried ringing him, texting him, PM on here but no answer.

Anyone know what to do? My uncle is a Chief Superintendent in the Police force but i really dont want to go down that route to get him involved if i can help it!

Anyone know anything about this Kayble let me know

Thankyou

Nick

Edited by drako

Thats fucked up! How did you pay him with paypal or ...... If you paid with paypal you can get it back. You can go to the site and search how to do that. You can get your money back if you let it know to them within 30 days.

Otherwise I don't know how you can get it back.

Last thing you can do is ask your uncle to help but thats the last option.

Greets DennisV

Yep sent it on Wednesday :sad:

Worked like mad to pay for that, but wasnt very good for my stock turbo so he offered me his Jam p&p.

Been done right over. He's been a member since 2011 so surely someone but know something about him?!

Turned his phone off aswell now grrrr!!!

Thats fucked up! How did you pay him with paypal or ...... If you paid with paypal you can get it back. You can go to the site and search how to do that. You can get your money back if you let it know to them within 30 days.

Otherwise I don't know how you can get it back.

Last thing you can do is ask your uncle to help but thats the last option.

Greets DennisV

I didnt pay..We done a straight swap with plenty of communication before any delivery's went out.

Im very cautious about stuff like this but he seemed 100% genuine so i done it. All that overtime in the garage has paid off for nothing!!! Feel like breaking down in tears right now!!

O sorry didn't read it well.

I know how you feel. Also had problems with a person which didn't deliver. It's a few years back. After a few weaks a friend of mine found him by accident and solved the problem for me. What he did I don't know but got my stuff back.

I would wait a few days and than I would ask that uncle off yours what to do....

Good luck maybe you get your stuff.

I hope so but my instincts are telling me I&#39;ve been conned. I just cant believe someone could actually do this.

He even said this which i quote 'Well you sound like a nice guy, and its always been a good community on here, so ive no problems sending it out in good faith'

What a piss take!!!!!!

Maybe this is all just a big misunderstanding, but trying to get hold of him all day with no answer just makes me think to myself 'im a dull idiot who just got done over big time' 8o

No man its not on you. You trusted him. He didn't do what he should do. You can blame yourselfe but why?

Try to be positive and learn from this mistake! It's an expensive one but next time you think twice.

Maybe it's still on his way I hope so.

Feel sorry for you

I hope so but my instincts are telling me I've been conned.

I would go with you instincts! was the parcel insured i take it you have his address? do what ever you can!

if it does turn up then you can stop but for now id go with you have been conned

you got his address just get the plod to knock his door, its theft at the end of the day.

It is theft yes..only problem is he lives on the Island of Aran in Scotland and has a flat in Glasgow where I delivered the piggy back to :S

I should of been more wiser but didn't see anything like this happening. If nothing turns up by Monday I'm getting the police involved!!

I'm not being made a fool of and some thieving buger taking my hard earned money 😠

Sounds like you have been conned although I sent a set of pauter Ross and wiseco pistons (all forged) to a forum member on the 19th of July, he messages me yesterday asking if I'd had time to post them (he said no rush to me sending them but I sent them ASAP instead) luckily I kept the receipt but £25 to send them to Ireland and they have somehow dissapeared. It could be a courier error in your case, although doubtfully.

Yep I&#39;ve got no hopes in seeing neither the jam p&p or my greddy emanage :( it maybe a courier error and I hope it is...but I think someone is just out to be a thieving little twat who can't afford his own shit so he steels others and uses this forum to do it!!

No I haven't Fremyjay. Ill post something up now. Cheers

When your doing straight swaps the best thing to do is to value the items

And PayPal each other that. Neither of you loose any money, as you pay each others bills

But if there is an issue you can claim on each other

This. Sorry to hear about this