Me and my dads back again both with starlets! My dad had a minter civic ef but wasnt a big fan of it and managed to find this little beauty to swop for! He done a straight swop for it, long ad he's happy everything is good. Its got plenty tax and mot on, only 48k and is in pretty mint condotion minus a few little marks, luckily nor rust or dints!

Its on lowering springs and also fitted with black racing 14" alloys which set it off a treat.

It did have black tinted front indercator lenses which looked shit, so have been replaced with brand new genuine toyota parts which look 100% better! He also fitted a 'bozo' style subway jap tow strap handle thingy on the back which looks pretty cool...

Couple of pics from today, more to follow

null_zpse1069fbb.jpg

null_zpsf1ea7f67.jpg

And a pic from the north east meet the other night, next my NA and a blue glanza

null_zpsd83ea887.jpg

More pics later 😃

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the colour of that and it looks mint buddy. Wheels suit it a treat too, just bought a set of them for my Seo :)

Yeah its a lush colour! And these style wheels are cool ;)

Saw this on fb looks mint jonny.

Yeah its pretty mint! You might see it in the flesh soon mate

Look well smart. I wonder why mine has a diffent front grill to all the others I've seen. Must be a face lift thing.

Hmmm?? Could be ive never noticed
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did this appear at JAE towards the end of the weekend?

Looked Minty Fresh!

Yeah my dad turned up with my brother. Drove all the way from sunderland and back without a pick of bother.

Bit of an update, his black racing alloys are getting refurbed atm, set of tyres, trd gearknob and a TRD/Nardi steering wheel. Looks ace! Few pics when i can.

Anyone know if a glanza boss kit will fit on this? Got one there just not sure if it fits plus we cant work out how to remove standard steering wheel without damaging it :(

Any ideas?

Cheers lads!

This looks awesome!

And im gessing your dad has bought my old TRD steering wheel from callum? off my old glanza?

Yep he sure has mate! Looks awsome and old looking to match the car. I talked him into it, easy persuaded. Its a awsome wheel, if glanza bosskit fits. We can put it on today but dont know if it fits lol any ideas?

Few little updates, got steering wheel on with glanza bosskit. Straight fit! And looks epic and horn works too really matches the car perfect!

Also got trd knob on and new wheel nuts bought today too. Muteki neo chrome long nuts looks sexy ;)

Just waiting on black racing alloys being returned after been refurbed :)

More pics soon

null_zpsd77398c0.jpg

null_zps8dc29b86.jpg

null_zpsdbb81632.jpg