The guys a con artist aswell I seen this about a month ago or so when I bought a Evo 3 of him. the next day I nearly died when the transfer box locked up on the motorway and locked the rear wheels. And it was in a sorry state when I seen it

The paint/stripe looks shit and I hate engine swaps from other makes and models, but to say a B16 is a worse engine and that VTEC is bollocks is absolute claptrap, a standard B16 is better than a standard 4EFTE and a turbo B16 can cope with a lot more power than a 4EFTE on standard internals.

Personally I'd say go forged 5EFTE if you want a bigger engine but it does make sense if you don't mind the hassle of custom engine mounts and wiring looms, B16's make good power and are cheap to replace if anything goes wrong.

The paint/stripe looks shit and I hate engine swaps from other makes and models, but to say a B16 is a worse engine and that VTEC is bollocks is absolute claptrap, a standard B16 is better than a standard 4EFTE and a turbo B16 can cope with a lot more power than a 4EFTE on standard internals.

Personally I'd say go forged 5EFTE if you want a bigger engine but it does make sense if you don't mind the hassle of custom engine mounts and wiring looms, B16's make good power and are cheap to replace if anything goes wrong.

Very true i have seen a few b16s make just over 300bhp on std internals and running for years without issue.

That a side.

That glanza is horrible. If he wanted a vtec he should have bought a civic.

20v blacktop would have been a nicer conversion.

I knew some one would say that Hense I put "IMO" cause I don't like Vtec I don't think there fast as a stock engine I've seen many b16 engines go bang and a Glanza should be turbo