NO JAE. SR SAYS MY TB HAS NO GASKET!!

It would be ideal to have the boost but bring the rolla if not dude

Would be nice to finally put a face to it all. Even if we have had our disagreements on certain subjects lol

a dont hold anythin against u trisk, just no that! just love ma banter ;-)

im not promisin goin,id b embarrased takin the rolla tbh lol im a diehard starlet man lol

new "gasket" is on, just gona nick the rollas battery n hope for the best.

this project isnt just for me, its a tribute to my dad who was the cause of me getin into starlets so i hope this is it.update in 5mins after i start her.

HERE GOES!!

the original gasket i cut out was too thin.

however when usin the thinner 1 when i covered the throttlebody the engine, for the first time, started strugglin to breathe which tells me that its defo that!so hence me makin thicker 1s!

the new gaskets r on,ultrathick,also found some loctite sealant shit that I've fucked on there for good measure so I've left it to dry. streets very dark now so will start her up 2moz mornin wen i get up and hope this is the end of it. but wen i put the thin 1 on and blocked the TB it defo for the 1st time ever,started strugglin so im hopin the much thicker diy gasket is the solution.

defo a massive step in the right direction

I tend to use 2 or 3 passes of a cereal box to make a good thickness gasket mate :)

well its defo proper thick now bud, AND the use of sealant. hope to fuck when i start it 2moz that it sounds the way it shud! if not im just gona use bucketep's 1 that hes offered me to use. thatl fuckin sort it lol

Awesome work!

Although it will be nice to have your starlet there, JAE is awesome and you will just park up your car and not think about it for the whole weekend, you will be having too much fun or be that hammered you will forget where it is

Awww no, a dug in a car has to be my worst nightmare haha. Hopefully it gets your issues sorted!

aw she was in the back seat chillin! cany do that in the starlet, shel shite hersel sittin in the tyre well inches from the fujitsubo when the TD04s on full chat lolol

infact il film that when its on the road.....my dogs face when boost kicks in lol

Shell get angry if she hears you calling her that....oh you mean the staffy :p

lol

i usually go to the front door, grab zaras lead n chain n say "cumin a walk?" then when the dog runs to me i say to her "u can cum aswell", the mrs gets up and trys to slap me lol