Hutchy's 8k9 Glanza *Banzai Feature* *Full Genuine Kit*

hats off to you sir :hi: car looks amazin.. Varis bumpers in that colour look unreal.. keep up the good work buddy :thumbsup:

Eamonn

:) cheers mate more to come hopefully.. the varis bumpers have made a difference like Edited by hutchy1990
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate :) am looking into them when have the cash be a while like as am after genuine not reps :)

New update people got hold of a set of genuine sparco bucket seats can't wait to get them fitted + rip me back seats out :)

20140521_225327.jpg

Edited by hutchy1990
  • 2 weeks later...

So I got to work getting the welding sorted on me drivers rail + give them a good spray :)

20140605_121706.jpg

Then I removed the rear seats + all the seat belts then fitted the plastics back on don't have many pics

20140605_132836.jpg

20140605_135123.jpg

Then was time to put the new sparco seats in with harnesses yes I need new harnesses but hopefully get some soon they not a big rush atm

20140605_183512.jpg

20140605_184201.jpg

20140605_183757.jpg

I bet by the time you've added up the cost of recovery buying the shit quality mani and now buying a new mani you could have bought a decent one in the first place. I don't understand why people buy cheap shit for their cars because it always cost more in the long run.

Shit happens mate just ordered a stainless steel zisco ram horn manifold tonight off Keith :)

How's your car going?

The zisco one's look the dogs!! You got it on yet? Yeah she's almost ready been at my mates house for couple month now :( I'm picking up a shit load of pink bits later I miss driving it at the minute with this weather, al txt you when I'm over spenny with it :)