Exhaust pop and bang

What you need to do is find the end of a rainbow and there will be a unicorn, you have to ride the unicorn to the nearest possible Halfords and buy a 20" FLI sub woofer. You will get it for free, as unicorns have a 'free card' for literally everything! So wow, right?

Then you need to mount the unicorn again and ride it to the other end of the rainbow where a wizard will be waiting for you, he will grant you 1 wish. And your wish will be to get pops and bangs.

Un crn.

So sed.

Fli woofe.

Doge.

So hepii.

Pop.

Beng.

Heat wrap your whole exahust mate other than the mani. u sould get some then. if u fuck about with your fuel presure when your not sure what your doin then its more than likely that it ill be your engine that does the poppin n bang to a sudden stop. :)

Edited by daveEP

Best way to so this is I did it on my automatic glanza

Silicone a pop corn machine to the rear of your car next to the exhaust

Make sure it is shielded with a metal hear restrictive so it does not melt the pop corn mechanism then simply wire it up to the cigarette fuse then put a switch in there then press the button heats up the popcorn and will pop and bang when you want!

Was completely epic tbh!!

I was so fucking stoked and radical amounts of seamen

The best way is to not do anything and leave it as it is, its only poorly setup engines that do it. Unless running features like launch control, 2 step or anti lag and your names Sebastian Loeb.

Edited by AdamB

The soundtrack to your life has only begun....

Echoing (pops) and bangs transports da listener 2 anthr dimension (aural space)

great phat basslines delivering (bangs) is a unique style (Join this gifted speaker).

Well I didn't buy the pressure regulator to make it pop I bought it to help when I uprated the turbo and injectors Etc.

good good i thought u were just goin to wack on a f.p.r and fuck about with the fueling lol. bit rough the day man prob just me being a mong haha.

Best way to so this is I did it on my automatic glanza

Silicone a pop corn machine to the rear of your car next to the exhaust

Make sure it is shielded with a metal hear restrictive so it does not melt the pop corn mechanism then simply wire it up to the cigarette fuse then put a switch in there then press the button heats up the popcorn and will pop and bang when you want!

Was completely epic tbh!!

I was so fucking stoked and radical amounts of seamen

LMFAO! im 50/50 on whether youre serious or not ?