I made a deal for some parts with sam mason.
front lip. wings. brake discs
£320 payment was made over bank tranfer been waiting 2 weeks and abit for my parts but nothing so i messaged him and has now blocked me and wont reply to my texts or calls can any one give me some help or advice please :)

Unfortunately if you paid via bank transfer, you have very little comeback.

Your best option is to contact the police and state that you have been a victim of fraud.

Hope it gets sorted for you, without the need to get the coppers involved.

Edited by chrisgreen1993
  • 1 month later...

Shit man I thought I was the only one who got screwed! Paid him for a rocker cover and Momo steering wheel when he had the post up

Lost £150 inc p&p,

He even assured me that he would refund me if the items were never delivered,

Damn I feel so stupid

Edited by shaeeb

Is this still going on?

Did you pay by credit card? If yes, you are automatically protected under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

If you paid by debit card, you are still protected, but need to push a bit more with your bank.

You are protected under the fraud act. Go to your local police station, report it and get the following:

Constables Badge number

Constables Name

Crime Reference Number.

Once you have the above report it to your bank and state you have been a VOF and they will investigate. Should they come back and say that your not getting the money back, refer your complaint to the Ombudsman.

Same with the credit card. The ombudsman is supposed to be non-biased, but they nearly always uphold in the consumers favor.

It's more complicated doing business with someone you've never met and hand over money to someone basing all deals on trust, especially for guys who live outside the uk,

I've made enough purchases within the forum and never gotten bitten so this put me off!

Edited by shaeeb

I was initially really disappointed but I'm the kind of guy who'll give anyone the benefit of doubt, I've bought stuff from guys on this forum that are in mint condition so that keeps my spirits up,

If Sam feels this is something that doesn't bother his conscience, well good for him, but taking someone's hard earned money and messing about always comes back to bite one in the arse!

I feel even more sorry for glanzaryz he's as per his post quite new and getting ripped off that amount right from the start .....

Was just doing the same thing idrees lol.

Also a good idea to name and shame him publically, maybe if his friends see it, they will think twice about him.

Normally I wouldn't suggest the above as I like to do everything above board, but being in Nairobi I'm not sure what laws and regulations apply there.

Have you tried PayPal? Or if you bought on an AMEX their regulations apply across the board.

Edited by chrisgreen1993

As said above i have bought and sold things on ukso and tgtt and never had any problems, hope you get you cash back!

What i dont understand why anyone on here would tarnish there name and reputation, I would hate to come on here and find a

thread like this about myself... so i always post thing tracked/signed for.

But in all fairness if i am correct your not the only one Sam Masson has taken cash from??

Mark

LOL ^^

Bit far maybe?

If someone hijacked my cash like that id hunt them down and take my items value+the inconvenience value back.

But then again I am the best sniper in the Navy Seals and have a ring of spies and agents to help me lol

If someone hijacked my cash like that id hunt them down and take my items value+the inconvenience value back.

But then again I am the best sniper in the Navy Seals and have a ring of spies and agents to help me lol

But can you kill them in over 900 ways with your bare hands haha ?