Toyota Altezza turbo.. what you think?? advice

The Tom's engine management is only adjusted by an AFR screw usually and I'm sure I've seen that car pre turbo. I might be wrong but that's a pretty rare interior and it might not have been built/mapped in Japan. The Tom's ECU might be a bonus though as standard Altezza ecus run on a closed loop and generally blank out a piggyback and try to run standard settings so you end up resetting every few hundred miles to keep the piggyback. The Tom's won't so it can be further mapped.

The intake pipes not the original GReddy one either.

Altezzas are uber sensitive to suspension set up which can make them twitchy in the wet if they're a smidgen out.

The power level that's running is generally safe on stock internals so if that's built it's capable of a whack more.

The standard inlet manifold has a tendency to go pop with too much boost as it's not the strongest I however there are some uprated ones available. That might be why it's only running that power.

No mention of an LSD but if it's a Z chassis it will have a torsen diff as standard.

Check where the oil feeds been taken from, there's no need to tap the block as they have the same port on the bottom end as the 3SGTEs and the return can be plumbed into the standard piping at the back as oppose to tapping the sump.

They drive epically with boost, sooooo progressive in delivery with the dual stage VVTI. Test drive it, if it's right you will love it. Anything else feel free to ask ;)

Another one to watch aswell, piping for the FMIC has to run uber close to the belts, make sure it's mega secure in that area or it can end up grinding through. I'd say go for it though, the thing would break for more than he's selling it! I properly miss mine :(