What's it Worth? Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's talking about the door cars ha. Where did U get your windows from? I want some but not sure what todo with regards to the opening and closing yet

havnt got them yet mate ordered them from plastics4performance won't be able to put the windows up and down but getting a hatch on the drivers side

havnt got them yet mate ordered them from plastics4performance won't be able to put the windows up and down but getting a hatch on the drivers side

See mines street parked so hatch is no use. I was tempted to try make basic up/down function work with the windows

I'm just going to try and get carbon sheet or thin black plastic and rivet it to my doors

sounds good I just want my doorcards to match my interior with the exception of my Evo 3 recaros but don't eant mismatched interior panels and rear seats so I'll copy the cutout from the cards to mine and then cut them the same it won't matter when fitted as they will stay there

See mines street parked so hatch is no use. I was tempted to try make basic up/down function work with the windows

could you not mount them onto the original mech? Make up some brackets using original glass as a template

That's realy my concern to be honest I think when the time comes ill just big a full set fit the 3 rear and look to see what can be done with the fronts. There's a lot of weight in the doors be good to lose a decent chunck

96 glanza 1ao silver needing a bit of work, needs bits sprayed and tidied up, has a black door and black bonnet, door was changed as the last one was battered in by someone, bumper has a crack at the bottom, needs a clutch and flywheel, also cv joints I believe, wants another exhaust as the one on it has a fair few welds! I bought it as a project and have a pile of receipts of work done and new parts, car is boosting as it should and pulls really well, no real mods done to it, has an exhaust and lowering springs, wouldn't take a load of money to leave it right but I just don't have the time/money/interest in her anymore! Has mot until the end of July aswell. What sort of money could you ask? I know it's not going to be worth a whole lot