What's it Worth? Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know what a like new set of 15x7 Enkei rpf1 with Yokohama ado8r tyres are worth? Tyres still have loads of tread and there's barely a signal mark on the alloys.

b0198cc7bf6ce2857d0d33230d9e2263.jpg

Nice wheels mate:-)
  • 5 weeks later...

What would you value a 300+ bhp ep85 there's a spec list in the for sale threads if anyone wants to have a look

Thanks steve

it's worth what your asking dude it's just finding the right person only thing that puts me off them is getting parts for the 4wd system can imagine it could be a bit of a nightmare if something breaks.. Maybe think about removing some parts and selling them to lower the price of the car would be a shame to fully dismantle a 4paw

it's worth what your asking dude it's just finding the right person only thing that puts me off them is getting parts for the 4wd system can imagine it could be a bit of a nightmare if something breaks.. Maybe think about removing some parts and selling them to lower the price of the car would be a shame to fully dismantle a 4paw

I think of that every time i drive mine haha. Still doenst put me off launching it off the line at 7k rpm and then maxing the box in 5th gear! Haha.

Break a halfshaft or rear diff then you can swap an AE86 rear axle in.

Or even better get a IRS setup with subframe etc from a ST205 or something and weld that in instead of the live axle.

If the viscous coupling dies then get a custom solid prop section made, weld the diff, and only drive in straight lines haha.

Most of the gearbox internals are the same as a GT/V so its not the end of the world if syncros go.

Apart from that... all is good :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably won't be selling the glanza but just looking into other options currently, how much fonyou roughly think my glanza is worth? I'd be in no rush to sell.

V reg

57k mileage (only ran on stock boost)

Zisco decat

Fujibitsu powergetter exhaust

False floor interior with Evo 6 recaros

Genuine JAM front lip

Livesports rep skirts

JAM rep rear bumper

Livesports (guessing rep) read spoiler

Genuine ducktail spoiler

Enkei's rpf1's with good AD08R's

No big build but a nice clean honest glanza, how much would it roughly be worth? Cheers.

post-12691-0-10592900-1446418192_thumb.j

post-12691-0-90136300-1446418222_thumb.j

post-12691-0-63360100-1446418275_thumb.j

Edited by ReeceGolliker