What's it Worth? Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Value of a SS drag style topmount WEPR manifold with full braided oil and water lines, freshly rebuilt turbo (TF035) and a black tial wastegate, all covered around 300 miles. (Can include intercooler kit)?

And a Genuine jam front lip that needs a repair but isn't in bad condition (saw about 100 miles before it met a rabbit)

• 4 weeks later...

Jam front lip was repaired and resprayed in 1a0 silver in good condition. How much is it worth as am looking to go 98 oem front lip. Thanks

That's her on me car atm

DCBC002F-59A8-4B91-B07C-B8BC1B157E35.jpg

Or if anyone has an 98 spec front lip in need of repair gimme a pm thanks

Edited by Bug679

Just wondering if anyone could help me out on how much roughly a pair of n/a headlights would be with no chips cracks of scratches as I will be looking at getting some so was just curious any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks. Phil.

Jam front lip was repaired and resprayed in 1a0 silver in good condition. How much is it worth as am looking to go 98 oem front lip. Thanks

That's her on me car atm

DCBC002F-59A8-4B91-B07C-B8BC1B157E35.jpg

Or if anyone has an 98 spec front lip in need of repair gimme a pm thanks

I'll give you what you payed 😉

Just wondering if anyone could help me out on how much roughly a pair of n/a headlights would be with no chips cracks of scratches as I will be looking at getting some so was just curious any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks. Phil.

About £25-£35 would be the going rate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering what my glanza's worth as considering selling it....

I will first of all say its got a ticky top end which has been doing my sweed in every since the engine was built. It has no effect on the engine performance or the reliability. It sounds like a tappet noise but ive done all my clearances so was contemplating just wacking another head on see if it shuts it up.

So in 2 minds whether to sell it now or try sort it, thats if it even needs sorting but im pixky and like a perfectly quiet engine.

It has..

Forged engine with wiseco pistons, scat rods, king bearing and athena headgasket.

Its running a reconned TD04 on emanage blue and made a healthy 280.7bhp at 1.4bar

Has full genuine 98 spec lip kit with uncut bumpers.

Full recaro interior in very good condition

Oem LSD

Enkei rs alloys with NS2Rs on front and T1Rs on the rear

TRD shocks and 40mm springs

5zigen rep exhaust

And other bits including, greedy boost controller, oem rear brace with plastics, RARB, wideband, jperformance front mount.

Thatcam cat 2 alarm, 2 keys and fobs

It comes with every bit of paperwork you can think of. Old MOTs, every dyno runs its ever had, all receipts and import paperwork.

20160502_171503_zpsqhsizneq.jpg

20160502_171445_zpswbskywgi.jpg

FB_IMG_1453406839311_zpsbijrjhwn.jpg

20160502_171537_zpshzzn5kiw.jpg

• 4 weeks later...