So I have ordered most of my body kit minus the spoiler from id workz... Just haven't committed to the payment yet to be honest and need to get on that... Any who I got a Laguna spliter on a mk1 gt with quad light conversion Toms side skirts and spats and well eventually a livesports wing....

So I have been toying with the idea of painting the car in the gt advance black and Grey... And yes I know it's not an advance hence me coming here to ask is this frowned upon by other

Not that it matters but just wanted to know if I'd have to hear "but that's not an advance though" from people afterwards...

Do what you like it's your car I personally feel that buying genuine things or getting ahold of a genuine item is much more satisfying, if you have the choice of painting go for something different create a new buzz :)

o my o my... so im looking at the gts online and decided hmm what would a fresh red gt look like... so decded to type it google and came across this... it by no means red but god dam its beautiful

i officially want this and think its going to happen

wow_zps9f0dc500.jpg

Really dark brown... Can't remember who's V it is with it but it looks EPIC. Needs to be a deep paint though to pull it off, it was a special colour from BMW for a while and it looked sex.

But no I wouldn't frown upon your original choice either :p