• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha my jam splitter loves the floor still going strong 3 years later must be the amount of bolts I have holding it on got to be 16+ lol

I just looked at it after I did it if I didn't laugh I would of cried it was the worst feeling ever lol ohh well worse things have happened :)

Edited by Gainzy

You want to attach it like mine bolts along the entire length of the splitter. the bumper rips off before the splitter lol be grand once it's repaired :)

All good man haha best carry spare cable ties and duck tape around..the joys of motoring it's all good fun.

Looks a lot better all white with uncut bumper I must say

It really does it's staying that way to it's going back to paint shop, will have a full respray by Feb, got some idea's planned want the bodywork perfection if only I stop hitting kerbs I might actually get there lol

• 4 weeks later...

I know your feeling mate when stuff just keeps going wrong

Someone scuffed my front bumper driving past, then my back window exploded, mrs knocked my door into the wall (luckily no damage), window guy came to fit my window, cdnt because of the spoiler, so had to drive around with a shitty bun bag on the back all in the same week just wanted to push it off a cliff haha managed to get the spoiler off tonight after it was clipped and bonded on after i painted it so thats a bonus lol

Edited by Rich-k