• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not too much happening door cards are back on and got the central locking working mirrors are back like new.

20150830_113705_zpsxqe1ff6g.jpg

Freshed up the grill and fogs cleaned.

20150830_145325_zpslmgb444a.jpg

Bumpers off crash bars been powder coated ready to go on just bought an uncut 99 bumper that's at the painters with the JAM lip should have that back, got bucket seats on the way going to polish up the intercooler then all back together :)

20150830_150605_zps1oter9yn.jpg

I can't bring myself to buy another set of eyelids they just don't sit right and tend to get chipped straight away I just want to finish it some how lol if I keep it for another year or two comfortably it will be getting forged treatment..how far do you go man!

Edited by Gainzy

New plate came haha cheeky slogan add :)

Bought a 12x6

20150902_194325_zpszs5w6zr1_edit_1441222

Powder coated crash bar on

20150902_201814_zpsxq5btvmj.jpg

Went for these seats in the end ideally I would of liked Recaro tomcats but I liked these and there not snakey snide's haha pretty comfy and look cool :)

20150902_204426_zpsbibjlq0u.jpg

20150902_204358_zpsuqidyvps.jpg

Hope to have the bumper back soon I reckon some brake upgrades after that or LSD :D

Brothers got two of those seats in his RX7 and I fitted some large ones in my mates Avanzato. Very good seats and very comfy. The best seats for the money by far.

Yeah I got two matching couldn't argue price wise genuine and tested get them fitted this weekend hopefully!