• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love how full on Jap this thing looks, cant wait to see it in the flesh! CT9 Result is amazing too, Nice smooth powerband too.

Awesome Man!

Cheers Toff I love driving it yeah I could of went td04 or whatever but I'm a ct9 fan it just proves bigger turbo's are not always the answer it's not ready for a show yet my sideskirts need major attention with them been so low they just get boshed about lol I just want to tidy the whole thing up as it is nothing I really need now very happy with it looking into tyre's for summer got a spare gearbox crying out for LSD :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Had my coilovers off yesterday at my mates garage got them like new again, dug all the crap out the arches fitted new fog light bulbs painted the callipers black had a good wire brush underneath was on a right mission! Been trying to get the right stance , had new toyo's put on all around was an eventful day :)

20150318_173335_zpst4aybn77.jpg

20150318_205019_zpsyjous9kr.jpg

20150319_121041_zpsqyyn6h3v.jpg

20150319_161827_zpse8i37csp.jpg

still got a lot to do roll on summer!

bloody hell I am a bit massively jealous of your garage there. would love a workshop like that . cars looking mint mate

Thanks lad, it's my mate's uncle's garage was lucky to get it that day never really gets in there but it's got the lot in I'm jealous of it to lol, lots more to come for summer fresh paint :D

This keeps getting better and better! So awesome!

What are the specs on your Advans and tires? I've got 14x6 ET38 coming for my NA winter car and some lowering springs. I have to get some new summer tires for it some time later and your wheels look so good!

This keeps getting better and better! So awesome!

What are the specs on your Advans and tires? I've got 14x6 ET38 coming for my NA winter car and some lowering springs. I have to get some new summer tires for it some time later and your wheels look so good!

Cheers man, got loads more planned! I'm running 5 mil spacers 6j 14 inch 195 45's Toyo t1 r's it's hard getting the ride height right with the JAM kit been stupid low just took the skirts off yesturday sill are solid going to paint them up for extra protection I left the decals off the Advan's just because they look that little bigger without the blue circle surround, more coming soon :) keep yours up dude!

Good to hear about the plans, I have loads of plans for my glanza too and a few for the NA too. :D Gonna update my thread soon as I finally got something done to the V.

That JAM kit really is low, that's propably the only reason why I'm not gettin that JAM front lip...it looks mad though.

I might be getting the same size tires then, I kinda like it a bit beefy and 195 on 6J rim does it. Thanks for the info. :) Whats the offset on them Advans without spacers?

Good to hear about the plans, I have loads of plans for my glanza too and a few for the NA too. :D Gonna update my thread soon as I finally got something done to the V.

That JAM kit really is low, that's propably the only reason why I'm not gettin that JAM front lip...it looks mad though.

I might be getting the same size tires then, I kinda like it a bit beefy and 195 on 6J rim does it. Thanks for the info. :) Whats the offset on them Advans without spacers?

23 mm offset 4.48kg each. The sideskirts are the lower than the front lip I have just taken the skirts off to repair them plus fresh paint. Get your thread updated :)

• 1 month later...

Turned a different path for wheels as the Advan's were just too small went for some 16" nice and beefy with the JAM kit already had a test drive on 16's they felt nice for me.

Taster :D

images-2_zpsr4yjn6lu.jpeg

nice and genuine on Toyo tyres.

I changed all the inside dash from a donor ep91 back to black with the genuine centre holder looks much better than all white now.

20150420_173901_zpsmkpbm0rj.jpg

delimit time.

20150416_171907_zpsldlahybk.jpg

Found these hiding in MB's house haha

IMG-20150419-WA0010_zpsxhqht94f.jpg

straight in the back of the car :)

20150419_195939_zpszwoiazwe.jpg

IMG-20150419-WA0011_zpspgfl7yog.jpg

My JAM sideskirts are at the paintshop for a fresh coat and spoilers getting a fresh coat at the same time after my wheels are on can't wait!