• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking sweet !!the eyelids should come back on

Cheers man, I would of kept my old lids but I bloody tore one by accident, loved the white one's, I will be going through the body work after mapping, will be done buying parts still got lots in the pipe line :D

Cheers man, I would of kept my old lids but I bloody tore one by accident, loved the white one's, I will be going through the body work after mapping, will be done buying parts still got lots in the pipe line :D

The parts list is a never ending story, just when you think your done something else pops up.looking forward to this build!

• 2 weeks later...

Broony came around today wired in my ebc ( top man) pushed the boost up to 0.8 the k1 is pulling very strong so far! In the meantime I got a good deal on ebay from Japland...

Screenshot_2014-11-03-14-44-49_zpshw08ln

and instead of getting the Original harness hacked into and to safe time I bought this

hD8cZrOl_zpsvcdi2yis.jpg

safe to say it's ready for the 1 bar.

Edited by Gainzy

Absolutely stunning car. Not a fan of the reverse scoops but if u can get nice sitting lids is certainly bring them back!

Thanks mate! Yeah I know what you mean I've had 4 reverse scoops and keep changing my mind lol I will be bring the eyelids back after new year :) painting them the same colour as the bonnet and scuttle panel and going for the Jam closed scoop just to keep the water out the bay, I was going to fit an oil cooler where the stock inter cooler use to sit but I'm not to sure at the moment got higher priorities, mapping is 100% next stop.

I was going to get a clear one but seen a few with reverses and just doesn't look right so I ended up getting one of the jd tuning blanking plates. To stop the water soaking my bay. The cooler am not sure about it can look quite smart but would also annoy me it siting right ontop of bay think I'd prefer it tucked down somewhere so its all clean

I was going to get a clear one but seen a few with reverses and just doesn't look right so I ended up getting one of the jd tuning blanking plates. To stop the water soaking my bay. The cooler am not sure about it can look quite smart but would also annoy me it siting right ontop of bay think I'd prefer it tucked down somewhere so its all clean

Yeah I see, I've had the blanking plate aswell I found it to have too much of a gap around the side's and having to fill it with more bond but it still looked good, with having the body kit I might aswell buy the rest to suit yeah I agree with the cooler tbh it's more money when not needed so I will scrap that idea.

Edited by Gainzy
  • 4 weeks later...

Next is to fit the Greddy water temp gauge buy a Jam reverse scoop adjust the suspension move onto tyres, just fitted new rear brake pads I have almost finished buying parts lol or am I just lying to myself :)

Edited by Gainzy

Savage v mate..

Just abit to much pink for me tho..:)

Ha thanks it's funny how savage it's going to look even with the pink I feel ok with the colour but I feel any more will start to kill it going to get a b pillar brace done and that's it, I wanted it different for abit female attention :) lol

• 2 weeks later...

Well today was the day been up since half 5 got back from TD around 6pm what a day :D

20141212_103925_zps6mukdrig.jpg

20141212_103602_zpsbne8p2fk.jpg

20141212_135011_zpsstlxxwgm.jpg

20141212_103916_zpsxah2j4ad.jpg

20141212_134323_zpsaifxpxro.jpg

downloadfile-2_zps2hvjqtvz.jpeg

The back from the dead blitz k1 surprised me today I was expecting more or less the 200 max mark or I have seen 212bhp out there but it made TD04 territory!! and the response of spool is just awesome the inlet is smaller than a tongs gt/ speedvision but slightly bigger than stock but not by much!

218.6 absolutely chuffed to say the least!

20141212_192506_zpsowuenjr_edit_14184236

Thanks lads yes I love it running it 0.8 through the damp weather on the look out for a cheap na starlet the minute for day to day commute time to work on the body now reverse scoop scuttle panel and rear bumper painted next!

20141215_195753_zpscowjc5md.jpg

20141230_132943_zpsxkp4caen.jpg

20141230_130335_zpslfsz66um.jpg

Edited by Gainzy