• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks awesome!

Get your result on the leaderboard! Looks like the boost pressure is stale! Something ct9s usually suffer with... creep. etc

Sent those results through, yeah Mike said with it been a new turbo it sticks to the pressure nice I think how cold it was could of caused this but it runs lovely thanks lads al make a video sometime some guys came in from next door to TD and complained their desks were shaking lol

I did port the wastegate when I rebuilt it if I remember correctly, that might have had something to do with the stable boost?

Whatever magic you have performed makes it all worth while I reckon it could of taken 1.1 bar you know but I didn't want to risk anything for that .1 sake even though I'm sure Blitz designed their internal actuator for 1.1 bar wouldn't surprise me wish it would dry up outside bloody winter

Very nice result should be a superb car to drive on that set up. You have almost changed my mind thinking ct9 builds are pointless :p

Had it out today in the damp it's instant boost I absolutely love driving it I still reckon a stock turbo ewg set up would be a great way to go to achieve over 200 or there abouts with an ebc if anyone didn't fancy changing to a bigger turbo at least that way you can still run the good old plug n plays as most people are generally pushed into the emb/emu to run bigger I am still a massive plug n play fan simply for the less hassle.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully getting a garage soon to store away for a while and focus on other things in life like food and water after spending every penny I owe into this lol! But seriously taking some time out for a good while possibly a midlife crisis ha! This came today

20150104_014527_zpsditlxeuq.jpg

20150110_111041_zpsvqkrlfpn.jpg

nothing too exciting I really have nothing else I want to buy been looking into LSD wouldn't mind some TRD and yoko tyre's :D

Had the scuttle panel painted to match the bonnet brings it back to life! Starting to put my cash into strong maintenance, restoring bits

20150110_114632_zpsarkqlc77.jpg

Edited by Gainzy
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks dude, am going to give these HID's a try hope they do a better job than these candle's I have in haha

I can't moan I suppose. I do have them haha, there mega bright so they should be exactly what your after :)

I can't moan I suppose. I do have them haha, there mega bright so they should be exactly what your after :)

Where I live it's quite out the way the roads are very dark I should of bought these years ago lol a good friend of mine paid £160 fitted to have some super duper one's in his Audi they broke more or less straight away so I have no faith in paying mega bucks for some, sure I will be happy!

LOL reminds me of the time I had to drive a customer's car home. I drove it at night, and tried a few times to turn the headlights on... when they were already on!

Love proper light

Ahh man that sucks!

Reverse scoops in not the best fitment but I have other plans that fit in so it will do for now. Pretty much a full Jam racing kit car now apart from the eyelids which I am not too fussed about tbh :)

20150114_091155_zpsbpsjjmnm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from the paint shop, had the rear bumper repaired/painted brand spanking now and the rear back panel sealed with factory colour 040 much smarter than before. My mates bike's the boss :)

20150131_123548_zpsslokyuqe.jpg

20150131_123635_zpseh9wn6ps.jpg

20150131_123611_zpsn6cihm43.jpg

and picked up an RS*R front strut brace, never seen one before...polished that up nice, was manky!

20150130_173642_zps7ei2x1yp_edit_1422641

Fitted

20150131_145602_zps7pxnjcql.jpg

Edited by Gainzy