Awaiting new NGK plugs and leads and a EWG spring at the minute after that ebc and remapped at TD hopefully all will go to plan then it's body work bits n bobs almost finished now been a long 5 years on a part time wage :)

20140909_122721_zpswcczqtzo.jpg

20140909_122755_zpsznzeqlou.jpg

20140909_122816_zpsavo1nr9g.jpg

20140909_122858_zpsk38bls2l.jpg

20140909_121720_zpsu5tmoq3e.jpg

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the smoking problem sorted it was indeed the Turbo so far so good, changed the PCV valve aswell to find my old one was ok lol never mind put my white wing mirrors back on she just needs an ebc then a trip to get mapped :)

20140919_145215_zpscwf0dmez.jpg

This is one sweet looking V buddy !! All JAM'd up :D

Thanks lad, I might go white bonnet reverse scoop and lids back or I might keep the bonnet black and just get a reverse scoop I can't decide yet map and ebc are top of the list for now :)

Thanks lad, I might go white bonnet reverse scoop and lids back or I might keep the bonnet black and just get a reverse scoop I can't decide yet map and ebc are top of the list for now :)

What about the black cruise bonnet that Wallace has ? :p

What about the black cruise bonnet that Wallace has ? :p

Too common mine's one of a kind fibreglass :p think I will keep it black and buy a reverse scoop, the black splits up all the white looks much better in real life eyelids are gash fitments unless I can get some genuine's I'm not interested :D

• 2 weeks later...

What power did u make with the blitz turbo dude ? Did the turbo start to fail already as u said you had smokey turbo ??

Just bought an EBC so mapping will be not far off now, I'm going to take it down to TD and go from there I will update everything soon hope it plays out on the day :)

• 2 weeks later...

Peeled all the stickers off just wacked the new battery in before work, it's lighter than my old battery, buying a plug n play harness soon for my emb, painted the rear floor again everything's looking good for mapping hopefully before Christmas can't bloody wait fingers crossed!!

20141022_193637_zpss4mra3l3.jpg