• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can be rotated easily mate, was going to ask whether you wanted me to do it while I had it in. But wasn't sure what intercooler set up you had.

I have the short route hot pipe I can't see it making much of a difference with that?

It won't make any noticeable difference really, shorter the pipework the quicker the spool up in theory. Can't remember what angle we set it at it might already be rotated to be honest.

It won't make any noticeable difference really, shorter the pipework the quicker the spool up in theory. Can't remember what angle we set it at it might already be rotated to be honest.

It really makes naff all difference guys, you should see some of the OEM truck installations.

The pressure drop across the cooler core makes a lot more difference than the pipework :)

Engine bay cleaning wishbones painted track rod ends bottom ball joint on changing on digging the arches out for underseal all fluids changed few months off the road be worth it in the end :)

IMG-20140505-WA0004_zpsunctilk9.jpg

As your engine is out now, can you check the alternator top bolt size for me, thanks :p

And is it only a bolt with a nut or something else?

The engines over my mates and I won't be going over for few days al see what I can do though :)

The engines over my mates and I won't be going over for few days al see what I can do though :)

:thumbsup: Looks like mine has dropped off, just waiting the car to cut off middle of nowhere :D

• 3 weeks later...

two weeks gone what's happening? :aggressive:

Nothing much tbh bottom ball joints, track rod ends, inner tie rods, new water pump, polished cam cover, got few bits to take to the powder coaters, painted the chassis legs and wishbones onto some Jam wings action, you'll see soon haha :D