• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Really getting excited for this now! Cars going in for a tune up, doing a few touch ups next week! Getting a splitter fitted! And there maybe a surprise in store for the ep70!!

Me and a couple of stoke based lads will be making our way to meet you all at the m5 meeting point!!

Very unlikely that I will be able to make this now. Anyone after a ticket, pm me.

Cheers :(

Sorry to hear this! I have pm'd you as im looking for a ticket!!

Hi I'm sorry I'm late I'm new to this group but would it be possible to get a ticket from you either through paypal or on the day cheers would mean a lot

Keep an eye out on the for sale section and place a wanted thread . ;)

John

Ok so life for me has gone to shit over the past couple of weeks so I'm afraid to say my car won't be out of the bodyshop in time for Japfest and I won't be attending (will just have to drive further and make Japfest 2) anyhow I have 2 tickets for sale pm me if anyone's interested :(

is it ok for me to come on stand in my micra ? its still jap and im repping the ukso stickers :p as i wont have a starlet on the road and I've bought a stand pass :D thanks

This will be fine dude however the UKSO law book states that any non starlet will have to be parked at the back of the stand :)