• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does it work about getting our hands on the tickets? on the day is it?

and my glanza S have been a write off and I have like 3 weeks to get it back in the road... Highly doubt I'll be going :( but may come in a different car I dunno yet.

how does it work about getting our hands on the tickets? on the day is it?

and my glanza S have been a write off and I have like 3 weeks to get it back in the road... Highly doubt I'll be going :( but may come in a different car I dunno yet.

If u need a hand mate let me know ill pop over! :)

Dunno if my car will be back from td in time , if not I'll be in my 206 shitter I'm using as a runaround haha obvs I won't b on the stand but I'll sure be over to check everyone's car out :)

I've paid for One ticket is that enough so I can have up to 4 people with me ? If so I think I've asked to be on the stand but my car won't be ready I don't think so what happens then?

I've paid for One ticket is that enough so I can have up to 4 people with me ? If so I think I've asked to be on the stand but my car won't be ready I don't think so what happens then?

You + 3 people in your car, You either attend in another Jap car and be placed at the back of the stand or sell your ticket

John

So I've bought a ticket but cuz im in a pug I'm gonna have to sell my ticket n buy a standard one ?

That's correct mate, only jap cars are allowed on stand ( that goes for any club I think )

Surely one of your mates has a jap car ?

James

So I've bought a ticket but cuz im in a pug I'm gonna have to sell my ticket n buy a standard one ?

U could still use your ticket but would mean no one gets your stand pass as you'll have to park in the main car park.