• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brolly, the must be some dry areas?

If not I'll be back up the m1

Yeah the bridge that's about it lol

It was light showers last year and was still a good show

Brolly, the must be some dry areas?

If not I'll be back up the m1

Not really tbh. Quite an open track bit of a perimeter track path but no cover. Waterproofs, boots, brolly and probably a change of clothes wouldn't go a miss!

Yeah she's a bit wet outside I'm afraid lads, doesn't look as though it's going away either! Saturday looks as though it's going to be the worst until it brightens up and stays sunny all next week........bastard!

I'm here boys ! Td rang me today and the car is complete and ready to collect , I'll update the build thread however you will see me there as I'm on the tuning developments stand at combe......couldn't get a stand pass for ours all ran out !

what time are you meeting there :)?

Sophie its all in the other thread meet time is 0215 annd leave at 0300 not a minute later from J27 on the M 1

John

Edited by ro55ifumi

@rinseep82 I need to replace all the brake lines and shes ready to drop the engine in then and a lick of paint so not much longer haha

@rinseep82 I need to replace all the brake lines and shes ready to drop the engine in then and a lick of paint so not much longer haha

You decided on a colour dude??

Jo and me will be down in a friend's scooby. We'll be convoying with everyone to the final point then off to meet his group to get on his stand. No doubt we'll be over at some point in the day and bump into people :)