• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a great day despite getting a tad wet lol sorry I didn't get to meet any of you I basically just parked up on stand and went for a look around :)

and thanks to whoever left this under my wiper (I stuck it on as soon as the sun came out)

DSC_0902_zpszafwkaza.jpg

Had a fantastic day just wanna say thanks to john rob and everyone else who helped out it sucks that you guys have to stay back late to make sure it's all sorted by the time you get in half the day has gone so cheers for the day chaps :)

Edited by rinseep82

Didn't get chance to say hi shorty saw you come in but then got lost in all the traders and track action

Did many see team japspeed orange wheel fly off?

Edited by yaristurbo

I didn't even know that happened...... I left with the services with some people at 7:30, didn't get in till about 10:30ish, I was losing the plot sitting in my car.

Didn't get chance to say hi shorty saw you come in but then got lost in all the traders and track action

Did many see team japspeed orange wheel fly off?

I did :p i also saw it drive into the pits right past jezza then him opening the door to talk to the driver while being filmed!

Good day lads and lasses, was good to meet some that I haven't before :) weather was not to bad, even some how managed to get sun burnt haha!

Debating wether to go to japfest 2................